FS: Toyo Robos 4X5 outfit-mint

Old November 13th 04, 11:11 PM
Robert Gere

Default FS: Toyo Robos 4X5 outfit-mint

FS: Toyo Robos 4X5 outfit. The Robos was a high end Toyo Studio view camera
positioned above the Sinar F1 and below the Sinar P but closer to the P.
Geared movements, Axis and Base tilts, generous movements, solid and
precise. This kit was unused when I bought it and I have set it up a few
times, but also haven't used it. No darkroom to load or process film. It
includes the Camera, instruction manual, standard monorail, 6 inch extension
rail, Leather bag bellows (unused, in box), 2 flat lensboards (Copal 1 & 0),
recessed lensboard (Copal 0), Robos hard case. The accessories are standard
Toyo sizes so are still easy to find new or used. The last price I found was
$2500 at B&H, I am asking $1300. Leica and Rolleiflex trades considered.