FS: 6x7 Highest Quality Projector - Goetschmann G67P

Old May 20th 04, 05:00 PM
photoman

Default FS: 6x7 Highest Quality Projector - Goetschmann G67P

For sale in USA ONLY.

To reply to this message eliminate all spaces, replace dot with the period
character, and delete the characters spamx p h o t o a r t 93 spamx @ a t
t spamx dot spamx net

I am quitting 6x7 format and am selling my 6x7 cameras (for example, I have
a latest model Pentax 67II with AE prism and 90mm f2.8 lens, purchased new
USA just a few weeks ago. If interested contact me).

This projector was purchased brand new, via USA dealer, just a few weeks
ago. It's like new, and is just so much better than the other 6x7
projectors like the Mamiya Cabin - clarity, contrast, brightness, robust
construction are no contest. If you are really into 6x7 and want to show
slides to their best advantage, and want something that will last, then this
projector is worth the money. I had a Mamiya before, and there really is no
comparison - the difference is so great that the Mamiya is a toy by
comparison (of course the price difference is great too).

It cost me over $3700 - Goetschmann G67P Projector, Schneider lens 150/2.8
AV-Xenotar lens, and deluxe aluminum case for outfit. Asking $2600 plus
shipping (due to the weight of everything combined, the shipping weight
might be about 40 pounds or so).

Note - this is the version that works in the USA (voltage and such).

You can see the projector described he
http://www.robertwhite.co.uk/gotschmann.htm
and he http://www.goetschmann.de/products/g67p.htm

I don't have pics as yet to email, but it looks just like what you'll see in
the websites above. I have significant positive feedback on eBay, which I
can supply to those seriously interested as a form of reference. Payment
would be by Paypal ONLY IF I would ship to your Paypal confirmed address,
otherwise shipment upon receipt of USPS money order, or after personal or
bank check clears.
Thank you.