All I really want in an image processing program

Old May 10th 15, 06:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default All I really want in an image processing program

In article ,
RichA wrote:

1. The ability to see all the images in a group, where I can choose the size
they are shown at.
2. The ability to easily open SINGLE images, enlarge, modify and save with
speed.
3. The ability to group-process images where it is suitable to do so.
4. Sliders that work in real-time for every modification.
5. The ability to reject changes and return instantly to an unmolested
image.

What I don't want;

1. For the program, when I select ONE image to NOT immediately begin tying
to import EVERYTHING in a folder. In fact, I don't want to import ANYTHING.
If the images sucks, I don't want it leaving the CARD, it want to eliminate
it immediately.

I'm not sure whether it does all that you want, but have you tried
Bibble???
--
teleportation kills
Old May 11th 15, 05:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2015-05-11 04:08:27 +0000, RichA said:

On Sunday, 10 May 2015 01:58:07 UTC-4, android wrote:
In article ,
RichA wrote:

[...]

Oh, and I need it to be as quick to adopt new RAW file reading
capability as fast as I buy cameras. So far, only Adobe seems to do
that.

It sounds as if you need Lightroom CC/6.

Savageduck

Old May 11th 15, 06:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

RichA wrote:

[...]

I think that you should take a new look at Bibble...
--
teleportation kills
Old May 11th 15, 07:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bill W

On Mon, 11 May 2015 07:31:17 +0200, android wrote:

RichA wrote:

[...]

I believe it's Corel Aftershot now.
Old May 11th 15, 10:58 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

RichA wrote:

[...]

Ain't that dead yeat???
--
Bats can't tell us apart!

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/
Old May 11th 15, 04:23 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 5/11/15 PDT 7:59 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:

That is probably what I'll buy. As long as it's not "in the cloud."

LR is not "in the cloud" even if you access it by subscription. It is
"on your computer" after you download it.

Heck, it's on your computer! Not even "pretend" on your computer!

Rich- Your news client isn't removing properly delimited sig lines such
as Savageduck's. You can do that manually if your client can't or won't.

Old May 12th 15, 12:36 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2015-05-11 23:03:58 +0000, RichA said:

On Monday, 11 May 2015 11:23:57 UTC-4, photophan wrote:
On 5/11/15 PDT 7:59 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:

That is probably what I'll buy. As long as it's not "in the cloud."

LR is not "in the cloud" even if you access it by subscription. It is
"on your computer" after you download it.

Heck, it's on your computer! Not even "pretend" on your computer!

Rich- Your news client isn't removing properly delimited sig lines such
as Savageduck's. You can do that manually if your client can't or won't.

Unfortunately, I don't see the sig lines at all. Just the message.

I believe the problem lies with Google Groups and that awful Google
G2/1.0 client, which makes not even the slightest attempt to comply
with Usenet convention.

Savageduck

Old May 12th 15, 04:43 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,

From: RichA

On Monday, 11 May 2015 11:23:57 UTC-4, photophan wrote:
On 5/11/15 PDT 7:59 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:

That is probably what I'll buy. As long as it's not "in the cloud."

LR is not "in the cloud" even if you access it by subscription. It is
"on your computer" after you download it.

Heck, it's on your computer! Not even "pretend" on your computer!

Rich- Your news client isn't removing properly delimited sig lines such
as Savageduck's. You can do that manually if your client can't or won't.

Unfortunately, I don't see the sig lines at all. Just the message.

The culprit's at the top of the quote! RichA is prohibited from the use
a proper Usenet and types in the cloud...
--
teleportation kills
Old May 12th 15, 04:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,

From: RichA

On Monday, 11 May 2015 11:23:57 UTC-4, photophan wrote:
On 5/11/15 PDT 7:59 AM, Tony Cooper wrote:

That is probably what I'll buy. As long as it's not "in the cloud."

LR is not "in the cloud" even if you access it by subscription. It is
"on your computer" after you download it.

Heck, it's on your computer! Not even "pretend" on your computer!

Rich- Your news client isn't removing properly delimited sig lines such
as Savageduck's. You can do that manually if your client can't or won't.

Unfortunately, I don't see the sig lines at all. Just the message.

The culprit's at the top of the quote! RichA is prohibited from the use
a proper Usenet client and types in the cloud...
--
teleportation kills
Old May 14th 15, 04:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
croy

On Mon, 11 May 2015 08:23:52 -0700, John McWilliams
wrote:

Rich- Your news client isn't removing properly delimited sig lines such
as Savageduck's.

I'm not so sure. In Savageduck's message, there is no space
after the "--".

--
croy