FS: Three BTZS 8x10 Developing Tubes

Old December 15th 04, 08:42 PM
Shelley

Default FS: Three BTZS 8x10 Developing Tubes

FS: Three BTZS developing tubes for 8x10 film $50 plus shipping. If you've
been using messy trays while you stand in the dark inhaling chemical fumes
to develop your 8x10 film consider replacing the trays with these tubes.
Once the film is loaded in the tubes you turn on the lights and leave them
on, no more standing around in the dark shuffling film. Since the chemicals
are in the tubes there's no chemical fumes, since the light is on it's easy
to develop each sheet for a different time. No need to presoak.

The View Camera Store no longer sells these tubes in 8x10 size so if you
want to use this great system your only choice is to buy them used. The View
Camera Store used to sell them new for about $50 each, I'm selling all three
for $50 plus shipping. There are four caps with the tubes so you'll have an
extra. One cap has a very very slow leak, so slow that I didn't realize it
was there until I happened to fill the cap with water and let it sit for
about a half hour and noticed an insignificant amount of water around the
base. The amount of developer that leaks out when you're developing for
ten or fifteen minutes is so tiny that the leak has no real effect but if it
bothered you it could be easily repaired with any water proof type sealant
from Home Depot, which is the treatment applied to one of the other caps.

This system works perfectly, I've been using it as recently as a month or
two ago, I mention the little leak and repair only in the interest of full
disclosure, not because they have any practical effect. If you wish to buy
the tubes or have any questions send an email message to
bellis60atverizondotnet, replacing "at" and "dot" with the usual symbols.

Old February 7th 05, 10:34 PM
resummerfield

I'm interested in the 8x10 BTZS tubes. Call me and we'll arrange payment
and shipping directions. 888-901-2542. Thanks.