What's the deal with Diesel or Dustin?

Old February 13th 19, 08:14 AM posted to alt.privacy.spyware,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Default What's the deal with Diesel or Dustin?

"David B." "David news:hsEYD.16061$gQ1.6668
@fx01.fr7 Mon, 07 Jan 2019 08:53:32 GMT in alt.privacy.spyware,
wrote:

On 29/08/2018 07:38, Diesel wrote:
An individual who prefers to post via remailers that happily goes

by
the nym AnonCoward has some kind of issue with me (only in it's
head) and somehow thinks that by flooding various newsgroups that

post in with completely bull**** stories (see below) and/or
selectively taken out of context material, it can convince you to
have a problem with me as well. Ayep, It's the grade school they
don't like me and it's not okay if you don't have a problem with

me
too.

I concede that the 'AnonCoward' does get SOME things wrong about

you
but, on the whole, he's pretty accurate.

No, he isn't. And, you know that. You're perfectly okay with lieing
about me and supporting anyone else who does as well. And, that's
easy to verify too, should you try to deny it.

He sure is right about a Leopard not changing it's spots!

No, he isn't. And, quoting a section of a post that you asked me
about in email a long time ago isn't exactly being very honest of
you, either. Especially when I provided you an answer to your
question of did I write that years ago. You just can't help but lie
and besmirch me every chance you get. So, not only did you share a
piece of a post I wrote, neglecting to include the background on it,
that I provided you in email, and dropping my first, last names as
well as city and state.

You're such a dishonest **** that you neglected to mention the
section of the post you shared was written in the late 90s. As in,
1990s. You also neglected to mention that you found that post while
you were stalking me, prior to sending me your first email; trying to
'be my friend'.-- A friend as in, hacker for hire, or so you thought.
That's why you reached out to me. It was never to get help with
BugHunter, despite your intial emails implying you were emailing for
assistance and had questions about it.

How do you sleep at night being such a shady mother****er?

--
Any clod can have the facts, but having opinions is an art.
Old February 14th 19, 12:53 AM posted to alt.privacy.spyware,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Shadow

Default [OT]What's the deal with Diesel or Dustin?

On Wed, 13 Feb 2019 23:08:51 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

I'm doing God's work as best I can.

That's the very same excuse the drunk down the road gave the
police after he beat and almost killed his wife.
The judge didn't accept it as proof of mental illness.
That "bad guy" is in jail.
Don't worry, you'll have your trial too, one day, if the booze
doesn't kill you.
PS I'm praying you don't die first.
HTH

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205...ks-stalker.php
[]'s

OT up. Delusions are not on topic in the original groups you
posted to.
--
Don't be evil - Google 2004
We have a new policy - Google 2012
Old February 14th 19, 08:18 PM posted to alt.privacy.spyware,alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

Shadow

wrote:

I'm doing God's work as best I can.

That's the very same excuse the drunk down the road gave the
police after he beat and almost killed his wife.
The judge didn't accept it as proof of mental illness.
That "bad guy" is in jail.
Don't worry, you'll have your trial too, one day, if the
booze
doesn't kill you.
PS I'm praying you don't die first.
HTH

Either would work for me, but, I'd be pleased to see him go through a
trial and naturally, lose.

--
Optimist: Someone who doesn't know all the facts yet.
Old February 15th 19, 01:36 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

wrote:

I'm doing God's work as best I can.

That's the very same excuse the drunk down the road gave the
police after he beat and almost killed his wife.
The judge didn't accept it as proof of mental illness.
That "bad guy" is in jail.
Don't worry, you'll have your trial too, one day, if the
booze
doesn't kill you.
PS I'm praying you don't die first.
HTH

Either would work for me, but, I'd be pleased to see him go through a
trial and naturally, lose.

Pleased to see no cross posting. FU set

Old March 10th 19, 02:09 AM posted to alt.2600,alt.computer.workshop,alt.computer.security,alt.comp.freeware,rec.photo.digital
Diesel[_3_]

David in Devon Sat, 09 Mar 2019 10:49:30 GMT in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

On 08/03/2019 16:04, Diesel wrote:
David in Devon
Fri, 08 Mar 2019 10:34:20 GMT
in alt.computer.workshop, wrote:

Drank enough so that the characters on the screen are really
blurry and you can't make out the headers now? Good, drink
another bottle as fast as you possibly can, and, by all means
follow that with another.

No, not at all.

Clearly you have. You made accusations without anything to back them
up.

It looks like your 'Anonymous' friend is providing the evidence for
everyone to read on the 'alt.comp.freeware' group!

You think so? Let's go over a few of it's posts, then. I'm
grateful for the opportunity to disprove them in front of all the
viewers. G It'll also give the newbies a chance to see how you and
Anoncoward actually work, so as to be able to hone in their bull****
detection abilities that much more.

First, the MID of their post that's not accurate:

MID: ers.net