'nospam'

Old February 5th 19, 07:49 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
David B.[_6_]

Default 'nospam'

An ex-US soldier, philo was in the computer business for more than 40
years and has been my Facebook friend for years. *HE* said ....

*On one of the other groups his answers are wrong 98% of the time*

Ref: Message-ID:

"nospam" has been blocked for years

He seems fairly knowledgeable. Is there any reason you've blocked him?

*On one of the other groups his answers are wrong 98% of the time*

'nospam' is a *LIAR* and a *FRAUD* - in my opinion he's simply a *Troll*

I most certainly do NOT trust anything he says.

YMMV

Philo wrote this book. I purchased a signed copy. Philo is *REAL* not
simply a fictitious Usenet character who cannot use his shift key.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kochanskis-.../dp/1466441682

--
D.
Old February 5th 19, 08:24 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

An ex-US soldier, philo was in the computer business for more than 40
years and has been my Facebook friend for years. *HE* said ....

nobody cares what he said and certainly not what you say, since it's
nothing more than attacks and stalking.
Old February 5th 19, 08:38 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.comp.os.windows-10
David B.[_6_]

On 05/02/2019 19:24, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

An ex-US soldier, philo was in the computer business for more than 40
years and has been my Facebook friend for years. *HE* said ....

*On one of the other groups his answers are wrong 98% of the time*

nobody cares what he said and certainly not what you say, since it's
nothing more than attacks and stalking.

People are either good or bad. Real or fictional.

Philo is good. Philo is real.

What are you, other than a *TROLL* who cannot type a capital letter?

--
David B.
Old February 5th 19, 08:56 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.comp.os.windows-10
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

People are either good or bad. Real or fictional.

actually, good to bad is a continuum, however, in your case, you peg
the needle at bad, so much so that it bent.
Old February 5th 19, 09:06 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.comp.os.windows-10
David B.[_6_]

On 05/02/2019 19:56, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

People are either good or bad. Real or fictional.

actually, good to bad is a continuum, however, in your case, you peg
the needle at bad, so much so that it bent.

*I am* - like Jesus said - 'nospam' is a *TROLL* with no shift key.

--
David B.

Old February 6th 19, 03:02 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.comp.os.windows-10
Johan

wrote:

People are either good or bad. Real or fictional.

actually, good to bad is a continuum, however, in your case, you peg
the needle at bad, so much so that it bent.

*I am* - like Jesus said - 'nospam' is a *TROLL* with no shift key.

Ask your psychaitrist for a new pill, the one you are using now is not
working.
Old February 6th 19, 03:28 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.comp.os.windows-10
David B.[_7_]

wrote:

People are either good or bad. Real or fictional.

[....]
Ask your *psychaitrist* for a new pill, the one you are using now is not
working.

Perhaps you should get a new spell-checker?

Here it is again, Johan, in case you didn't understand.

'nospam' is a *TROLL* with no shift key.

=

He/she is a fictional character - frightened to admit who they really
are in the real world. Someone who I consider 'shady' and not to be trusted.

Old February 6th 19, 04:00 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac,alt.comp.os.windows-10
nospam

In article , Johan
wrote:

Op 05-feb.-19 om 21:06 schreef David B.:

Ask your psychaitrist for a new pill, the one you are using now is not
working.

try strychnine. fast and effective.
Old February 6th 19, 07:29 PM posted to alt.computer.workshop,rec.photo.digital,comp.sys.mac.system,uk.comp.sys.mac
Shadow

On Wed, 6 Feb 2019 09:51:17 +0000, "David B." "David
wrote:

On 05/02/2019 18:49, David B. wrote:
An ex-US soldier, philo was in the computer business for more than 40
years and has been my Facebook friend for years.

CUT_STALKING_TRASH

Philo wrote this book. I purchased a signed copy. Philo is *REAL* not
simply a fictitious Usenet character who cannot use his shift key.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Kochanskis-.../dp/1466441682

"No customer reviews"

Some "friend" !!!! OMG, what a ******* you are. You spend eons
here stalking and trolling, but won't "waste" 30 minutes to write a
review for a "friend" ?
OK, benefit of the doubt, maybe you "forgot" ? It's part of
advanced alcohol-induced psychosis.

BTW, Usenet by design is anonymous. If you can't understand
that simple fact, run away to FakeBook, where everything knows what
you are.

https://web.archive.org/web/20190205...ks-stalker.php
[]'s
--