getting a price for new bronica equipment

Old January 9th 06, 04:52 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Default getting a price for new bronica equipment

Would anyone know where I could get a price list of new bronica
equipment?
I think Im right in saying that Bronica equipment isnt being made
anymore, but I recently had my camera kit stolen and need to give the
inurance company a pricelist for the items that were stolen. I can find
second hand prices easily enough, but the insurance people will hardly
reimburse the full amount, so I'd end up out of pocket - Id rather give
them the new price and they can take their deductions from that.
Thanks,
Eddie

Old January 9th 06, 05:15 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Eddie wrote:
Would anyone know where I could get a price list of new bronica
equipment?
I think Im right in saying that Bronica equipment isnt being made
anymore, but I recently had my camera kit stolen and need to give the
inurance company a pricelist for the items that were stolen. I can find
second hand prices easily enough, but the insurance people will hardly
reimburse the full amount, so I'd end up out of pocket - Id rather give
them the new price and they can take their deductions from that.

You could look for older B&H catalogs. I guess you don't have a
replacement value rider?

Nick

--
"Digital the new ice fishing"
Old January 9th 06, 11:01 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format

Check with any of the larger outfits, tell them you need to "replace" the
outfit, don't let on that you're going to take the money and run. If you
can't find Bronica and you have the right policy you may be able to spec out
a similar Hasselblad or Rollei or Mamiya outfit for replacement pricing.

--
darkroommike
oups.com...