Spyder3Pro Problem

Old July 14th 08, 10:30 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hans Kruse

Default Spyder3Pro Problem

"Rene Grothmann" wrote in message
I recently purchased a Spyder3. Installation and calibration went
smoothly.

However, I keep getting a slight green color cast after calibration.
This applies also to the images presented in the Spyder software for
comparison, and of course to my own images. Especially skin tones look
unnatural. I saw this cast on another screen I attached to my notebook
too. In the notebook TFT it is not as prominent.

I use Spyder3Pro and it works fine with my laptop and an external screen. Of
course, I have to switch the profile using the Profilechooser when I connect
the external screen.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
Hans Kruse www.hanskruse.com, http://hans-kruse.blogspot.com/

Old July 14th 08, 12:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Hans Kruse

"Rene Grothmann" wrote in message
The profile switched automatically. I would not know of any
ProfileChooser.

However, this does not solve my problem, since the calibration simply
changed my colors to the worse, even without attaching or de-attaching
monitors.

I repeat, I often heard that Spyder3 is good product. I believe that.
It just does not work in my case. I wonder, why.

Ups, I notice that had a typo. I have Spyder2Pro not 3. In Spyder2 there is
a Profilechooser that can show which profile is currently active. Since you
mentioned that your laptop screen did not it (as much?) I thought it would
be worthwhile to be sure that the profile used with the external screen is
the correct one. Otherwise I think you need to contact the support from
Colorvision.

--
Med venlig hilsen/Kind regards,
Hans Kruse www.hanskruse.com, http://hans-kruse.blogspot.com/

Has anyone had this problem with a D-70? BuzzyBee Digital Photography 1 March 19th 07 09:17 PM
The Red Eye Problem [email protected] Digital Photography 22 February 23rd 07 11:23 AM
EF-S 18-55 Problem Bill Journee Digital SLR Cameras 3 April 16th 05 05:19 AM
D2H problem Jack Digital Photography 9 March 15th 05 12:50 PM
S2 Pro CCD problem Don B Digital Photography 0 November 26th 04 02:29 PM