Warning

Old January 8th 08, 04:22 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Digital

Default Warning

www.bangbangboomboom.com
Old January 9th 08, 01:00 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Digital

How my Trying to live ad affects you ?

On Jan 8, 7:16*am, Thomas wrote:
Digital wrote in news:470dcb09-b13c-4a4f-89a6-
:

www.

WARNING
SPAM from ,
report to

Also:

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:48:10 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:33:05 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:30:06 -0800 (PST)

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:31:21 -0800 (PST)

Date: Mon, 7 Jan 2008 20:22:56 -0800 (PST)

SEE...http://groups.google.ca/groups?as_q=...d&hl=en&as_epq
=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthor s=linkbay%40gmail
.com&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as_ miny=2005&as_maxd
=8&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2008&safe=off

Old January 9th 08, 01:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Thomas[_3_]

Digital wrote in

s.com:

How my Trying to live ad affects you ?

This is NOT an AD or BIZ group.
Thus.. you are a spammer.

SEE...
http://groups.google.ca/groups?as_q=...d&hl=en&as_epq
=&as_oq=&as_eq=&as_ugroup=&as_usubject=&as_uauthor s=linkbay%40gmail
..com&lr=&as_qdr=&as_drrb=b&as_mind=1&as_minm=1&as _miny=2005&as_maxd
=8&as_maxm=1&as_maxy=2008&safe=off

SPAMMER.

Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 11:26:41 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 08:48:10 -0800 (PST)

Date: Thu, 27 Dec 2007 08:33:05 -0800 (PST)

Date: Wed, 2 Jan 2008 21:30:06 -0800 (PST)

Date: Sat, 5 Jan 2008 18:31:21 -0800 (PST)

Old January 9th 08, 01:23 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Alan Meyer

On Jan 8, 8:00 pm, Digital wrote:

How my Trying to live ad affects you ?

It affects all of us. It pollutes the Internet with noise.

If every person in the world who wanted to sell you something
sent you an email, you'd get 50 million emails a day. If every
person who wanted to sell something posted messages on
Usenet, there wouldn't be anything else but advertising.
Usenet would cease to be useful to anyone.

If you walked outside your door and was immediately
besieged by beggars and salesmen who wouldn't go
away no matter what you said, you'd soon stop going
outside.

So too, huge numbers of people who would like to use
Usenet have switched to private, proprietary services like
Yahoo groups because they were sick to death of wading
through advertisements from people like you.

Alan

Old January 9th 08, 12:55 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Digital

On Jan 8, 8:23*pm, Alan Meyer wrote:
On Jan 8, 8:00 pm, Digital wrote:

How my Trying to live ad affects you ?

It affects all of us. *It pollutes the Internet with noise.

If every person in the world who wanted to sell you something
sent you an email, you'd get 50 million emails a day. *If every
person who wanted to sell something posted messages on
Usenet, there wouldn't be anything else but advertising.
Usenet would cease to be useful to anyone.

If you walked outside your door and was immediately
besieged by beggars and salesmen who wouldn't go
away no matter what you said, you'd soon stop going
outside.

So too, huge numbers of people who would like to use
Usenet have switched to private, proprietary services like
Yahoo groups because they were sick to death of wading
through advertisements from people like you.

* * Alan

very simple change Group settings I did the same when I was spam in my
inbox by this group.
TOLERANCE . thats way internet was created so you make the choice .
to see or not to see.

Old January 9th 08, 01:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Cynicor[_3_]

Digital wrote:
very simple change Group settings I did the same when I was spam in my
inbox by this group.
TOLERANCE . thats way internet was created so you make the choice .
to see or not to see.

Do you live in Florida by any chance?

If not, you're stealing someone's Internet service. If you ARE using
your own Verizon FiOS account, you're violating your terms of service.

Which one is it? Are you committing a crime or are you violating your
terms of service? Should we contact the authorities or your ISP?
Old January 10th 08, 12:34 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Digital

On Jan 9, 8:17*am, Cynicor wrote:
Digital wrote:
very simple change Group settings I did the same when I was spam in my
inbox by this group.
TOLERANCE . *thats way internet was created so you make the choice .
to see or not to see.

Do you live in Florida by any chance?

If not, you're stealing someone's Internet service. If you ARE using
your own Verizon FiOS account, you're violating your terms of service.

Which one is it? Are you committing a crime or are you violating your
terms of service? Should we contact the authorities or your

You need to look for God , He will be the only one who will save you
from the seol.