ETRsi Bronica Collection ( last items left)

Old October 13th 03, 01:11 AM
ajacobs2

Default ETRsi Bronica Collection ( last items left)

The ETRsi body, 40, 180, 75, AEIII prism, Std Prism, caps and related
accessories are gone. The UK, Italy and California claimed the first group.

Here are the remaining few items from the collection. Mint to me means new,
nothing opened is new so almost mint implies incredibly nice condition often
mistaken for "new". And I'll stand on that.

Backs
Late model (twin latch) I have three (3) with inserts, dark slide complete.
Condition: Almost mint. Asking 175.00 Each.

Screen Split Focusing, almost mint condition. $30.00

Hood, Excellent condition $24.00 Fits 105-250.

I also may have access to a 40th edition and some more Bronica gear.
The next batch has had more usage than the above equipment. The above gear
never left the Pelican Case.

Old October 13th 03, 01:18 PM
ajacobs2

"ajacobs2" wrote in message
om...
The ETRsi body, 40, 180, 75, AEIII prism, Std Prism, caps and related
accessories are gone. The UK, Italy and California claimed the first

group.

Here are the remaining few items from the collection. Mint to me means

new,
nothing opened is new so almost mint implies incredibly nice condition

often
mistaken for "new". And I'll stand on that.

Backs
Late model (twin latch) I have three (3) with inserts, dark slide

complete.
Condition: Almost mint. Asking 175.00 Each.

Update: One sold, only two left.