FS Minolta 5 Degree Viewer for the IV-F

Old September 1st 03, 06:38 PM
ajacobs2

Default FS Minolta 5 Degree Viewer for the IV-F

Thats five degree viewer for the Minolta.
"ajacobs2" wrote in message
Laughing at myself...

I sold my IV-F meter about a year ago and thought ( knew) somewhere I had
the IV-F 5 Degree Attachment to convert it to a spot meter. Looked high

and
low, looked in everybag and every place I could think of turning my house
upside down. No attachment. And I know the person who bought the meter

would
probably like to have one.

Nothing. Must of lost it , never see it again. Last night I attended a
formal dinner party with Tuxedo and went to get a pair of black socks

which
I rarely wear. Inside the socks out pops the viewer. Then it dawned.

When
I went on a conference trip last year, I wrapped some of the extra camera
gear in socks and put it in my luggage. Stuff I didn't wear the wife put
away with the viewer in it.

I ripped the other socks open and found a sto-fen, and two rolls of APS

for
the wifes purse camera we though were lost. Moral of the story: none,

just
pack your own stuff. Sock it to me for not checking ... so much for that
guy Stees who has the TV show on travel and how to pack.....

Now I don't need it...to sell it, the person who bought the IV-F doesn't
exist anymore, no email address thats valid and thats life. Anyone needs

Minolta 5 degree viewer, rarely used, stored in Satin Black Tuxedo stocks
and always seen (sometimes) in the best of places.

This converts a Minolta IV_F, from Incident to spot meter ( 5 degrees )

and
there is a black leather Minolta case for it, though I don't believe it's
the origional case.

B&H in NYC is asking...

Minolta 5 Degree Viewfinder Mfr# 8034156 MIVF5 Price: $89.95
The Minolta 5 Degree Viewfinder features a 5 degree angle of acceptance

and
enables spot metering of subjects from a distance. The meter can thus be
used to accurately measure small areas of a scene.

My Price 39.00 plus 3.85 Priority anywhere in the US Paypal OK. Thats

half
including freight and paypal.

--
(B)# I wish you well.....