Nikon F5 Body MINT-, Exquisite condition

Old July 12th 04, 11:34 PM
Keith

I just hope any potential bidder noticed the child like comments posted here by "Anonymous". Looks as if they did!
"Anonymous" wrote in message news:6GyIc.2100$3u2.1734@fed1read01...
Thank you, Mark.

"mark" wrote in message ...
It's an AUCTION Keith. If you don't like the merchandise don't bid.

OTHERWISE OFFER TO BUY OR SELL SOMETHING IN THIS NEWSGROUP.

The Newsgroup isn't for your petty grievances/
"Keith M" wrote in message ...
Yeah, it has a spot of paint missing. The guy claims this is where he "set it on a bench once". Bull****! Had to have been dropped or bumped pretty hard.
"Jack-of-the-Dust" wrote in message news
"Anonymous" wrote in message news:TtKGc.14323$z81.6551@fed1read01...
Reminder: Just 3 days left!

Nikon F5 Body MINT-, Exquisite condition

on eBay at:
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll... STRK:MESE:IT

I guess you think we are all going to go gaga over this post?

Old July 13th 04, 02:03 AM
Anonymous

Keith,

No I don't need any of that. I'm a senior executive who's spent a career dealing with asshole employees like you. Go away. Leave this newsgroup. Now. For the sake of us all who love photography.

You've got WAY too much discretionary time on your hands...

Old July 13th 04, 02:04 AM
Anonymous

Keith,

I've already reported you to eBay management for trying to sabotage my auction. Congratulations on your stupidity...