FA: Olympus Camedia C-2000 Zoom *FAULTY* Spares or Repair + Accessories

Old January 31st 04, 04:09 PM
Dalesgate

Default FA: Olympus Camedia C-2000 Zoom *FAULTY* Spares or Repair + Accessories

http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B715147

Remove GETRID to reply

---

Old January 31st 04, 04:44 PM
Alan D-W

"Dalesgate" wrote in message
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B715147

Oh dear, guess who's gonna be in trouble with Ebay and his ISP.

Old January 31st 04, 04:55 PM
Chris 159

"Alan D-W" wrote in message

"Dalesgate" wrote in message
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B715147

Oh dear, guess who's gonna be in trouble with Ebay and his ISP.

why ???

Old January 31st 04, 05:21 PM
Dave

"Alan D-W" wrote in message

"Dalesgate" wrote in message
http://makeashorterlink.com/?V2B715147

Oh dear, guess who's gonna be in trouble with Ebay and his ISP.

Not in a million freakin' years.

Old January 31st 04, 05:53 PM
Alan D-W

"Chris 159" wrote in message

why ???

Read Ebay's rules

Old January 31st 04, 06:29 PM
Lisa Horton

Dalesgate wrote:

Troll alert ...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't know that FA ads are
disallowed here and that the Ebay rules discourage posting in groups
that forbid advertising, like this one.

Lisa
Old January 31st 04, 06:32 PM
scorpio18

"Lisa Horton" wrote in message

Dalesgate wrote:

Troll alert ...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't know that FA ads are
disallowed here and that the Ebay rules discourage posting in groups
that forbid advertising, like this one.

That depends on which group you're viewing from. I'm looking at his post
from uk.adverts.other which his post seems fine for, although it's
cross-posted to others (which I don't know, as I don't subscribe to the
others)

--
Scorpio

Old January 31st 04, 06:48 PM
Lisa Horton

Dalesgate wrote:

Troll alert ...

Don't be so hard on yourself. You probably didn't know that FA ads are
disallowed here and that the Ebay rules discourage posting in groups
that forbid advertising, like this one.

That depends on which group you're viewing from. I'm looking at his post
from uk.adverts.other which his post seems fine for, although it's
cross-posted to others (which I don't know, as I don't subscribe to the
others)

Yes,I noticed, belatedly, that he'd also posted to marketplace groups.
Some day I'll learn to ALWAYS check the group list and trim
appropriately.

Apologies to the marketplace groups.

Lisa
Old February 1st 04, 01:10 AM
Chris 159

"Alan D-W" wrote in message

"Chris 159" wrote in message

why ???

Read Ebay's rules

about posting a link to an auction in usenet ??? hundreds if not thousands
of people do it but it never raises any comments.

Old February 1st 04, 04:38 AM
Dave

"Chris 159" wrote in message

"Alan D-W" wrote in message

"Chris 159" wrote in message

why ???

Read Ebay's rules

about posting a link to an auction in usenet ??? hundreds if not thousands
of people do it but it never raises any comments.

Except from Tony the netkkkop. He never gets any results, but that hasn't
stopped his useless complaints.