equipment

Old March 22nd 07, 06:03 PM posted to rec.photo.marketplace.darkroom
Larry Gold

Default equipment

I have all kinds of darkroom equipment and too much to list. Let me
know what you want and I'll let you know how much I want for it.

Larry

Old December 30th 12, 05:21 PM
Todd Berenger Todd Berenger is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Larry Gold View Post
I have all kinds of darkroom equipment and too much to list. Let me
know what you want and I'll let you know how much I want for it.

Larry

Hi Larry,

I was wonder if you had a 16x20 easel up for grabs? My budget allows 100.00 plus ship to New Mexico.

ToddB