FS & FT

Old January 19th 04, 03:35 PM
Collin Brendemuehl

Default FS & FT

1. Wollensak Extreme W.A. 159mm (6 1/4") f12.5
Excellent condition.
Shutter works well, glass is all clean and clear.
An older uncoated lens, this convers 8x10 and is one of the few
affordable options for a really wide lens.
I'm selling it to pay the bill for the 250/6.7 Fujinon that I picked
up Friday.
Comes with original front cap and mounted on a 6x6 board, ready for
your old Kodak 2D.
If you like, I'll post a print from this lens. A shot taken on the
s/w Oklahoma prairie, very much into the sun, but with modest flare.
(It did much better than I expected)
Use it for full-length portraits.
Make prints consistent with the current issue of View Camera, just a
little soft on the edges. (It's all sharp except the outside 1/3" or
so.)
Or use it for full-length portraits.
Will consider a trade for 4x5 body, lens, what do you have?

$200 + shpg.

2. Pentax FA 43/1.9 Limited.
In excellent condition with caps, hood, box, papers, etc.
A great af lens for your Pentax outfit.
All selling for LF funding! (I've got other nice Pentax lenses but
selling
this one allows me to fund more 4x5 & 8x10 stuff.)

$325 + shpg.