[SI] The Next Challenge

Old December 3rd 05, 12:37 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Default [SI] The Next Challenge

Next Challenge: Rule of Thirds

Take a photo incorporating the "Rule of Thirds"

Rule of Thirds:
There is a common photograph rule called "The Rule of Thirds", which
says that if you divide the frame into a thirds vertically and
horizontally and place the subject where the lines intersect, the
resulting photo is more interesting.

Due: Sunday, December 18, 2005

The rulz can be found at http://www.aliasimages.com/si/rulz.htm

Cody,

Come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laden, and I will give
you rest.
Take my yoke upon you, and learn of me; for I am meek and lowly in
heart: and ye shall find rest unto your souls.
For my yoke is easy, and my burden is light. Matthew 11:28-30
-Jesus Christ-

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Due: Sunday, December 18, 2005

--
Paul Furman
http://www.edgehill.net/1
Old December 4th 05, 07:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

Tony Polson wrote:

Well it has never worked - not even once - for Alan Browne!

Doesn't look like much at all works for you Polson:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abpr.cgi?/september98/09-24-98

You really need some help with composition... and exposure... and well
photography in general. Of course we're still waiting to see your Paris
Match cover. Surely it was better than these examples?

;-)

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old December 4th 05, 08:19 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

On 04/12/2005 2:19 PM, Alan Browne wrote:

Doesn't look like much at all works for you Polson:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abpr.cgi?/september98/09-24-98

You really need some help with composition... and exposure... and well
photography in general.

Here's just the cu

http://www.horsemansdepot.com/product.aspx?id=351

;-)
Old December 4th 05, 08:32 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

wrote:

On 04/12/2005 2:19 PM, Alan Browne wrote:

Doesn't look like much at all works for you Polson:

http://abpr.railfan.net/abprphoto.cg...-98/d9000d.jpg
http://abpr.railfan.net/abpr.cgi?/september98/09-24-98

You really need some help with composition... and exposure... and well
photography in general.

Here's just the cu

http://www.horsemansdepot.com/product.aspx?id=351

At first I thought you were onto something, but I have to disagree.

Manure is important as a fertilizer returning nutrients to the ground,
ensuring the nitrogen cycle.

Polson's photograpy is nowhere near as valuable.

-- e-meil: Remove FreeLunch.
Old December 4th 05, 08:40 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

(Paul*Furman) wrote:
Can I break the rule? evil grin

Absolutely not.

Cody,

http://community-2.webtv.net/AnOverc...otographyLinks

Old December 4th 05, 09:03 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.35mm

AnOvercomer 02 wrote:
(Paul Furman) wrote:

Can I break the rule? evil grin

Absolutely not.