now tell your filthy mothers and kids

Old March 24th 08, 12:01 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
dale

Default now tell your filthy mothers and kids

me - Dale Kelly, descendant of Scottish Royalty
you - non-descript petty bourgeois American

O'KELLY is a genuine 'O' surname which belongs to the oldest class of
native Irish surnames. It means 'Descendent of Ceallach' (war or
contention), and is the name of several distinct and illustrious
families in various parts of Ireland. O'KELLY was chief of the great U?
Maine clan and ruled over an extensive territory in the counties of
Galway and Roscommon.

The O'Kellys of U? Maine derive their name and descent from Ceallach, a
celebrated chief in AD. 874 who was a descendant of Ciolla-da-Chrioch, a
prince of the royal House of Heremon in the 4th century.

Colla-da-Chrioch was the first King of Ulster after its conquest by the
Three Collas in the 4th century. He had three sons ; Rochadh, the
ancestors of the O'Kellys of Ulster; Imchadh, the ancestor of the
O'Kellys of U? Maine, and Fiacha Cassan, the ancestor of the O'Mooneys
of Ulster.

Ceallach was chieftain of Ui Maine for eighteen years from 856AD to
874AD when he was slain and was the fourteenth chieftain in descent from
Maine Mor.

Colla-da-Chrioch himself was the son of Eochy Dubhlen and his mother was
Alechia, daughter of Updar, King of Alba (Scotland). Colla-da-Chrioch
was one of three sons known as the "three Collas" from whom descended
many noble families of Ireland, as the Mc Mahons of Monaghan, the
Maguires of Fermanagh, the O'Hanlons of Armagh, and many others of the
great Clann Colla of the Oirghialla of Ulster.

The Modern Kelly Surname is Born

The middle and late 16th centuries saw the English monarchy very much
preoccupied with war in central Europe. However by the end of the 16th
century peace had been achieved and the English turned their attention
to Ireland. Their aim was to break the influence of the gaelic Lords by
breaking Irish culture and re-introducing English nobles and laws in
place of the gaelic.

Vast amounts of resource were expended by the English subduing the Irish
chieftains. They commenced on a campaign of the Irish surrendering their
titles and land with the promise that it would be granted back to them
according to English law.

Queen Elizabeth wrote it to Colla O?Kelly, Seventh Lord of Screen near
Athleague. She requested him to drop the ?O? from the surname O?Kelly to
give up of his Irish language, and customs and adopt the customs,
language and laws of the English.

Colla O?Kelly was rewarded well for his allegiance to the English crown.
He gave up the Irish surname O?Kelly, gave up the customs and laws of
the Irish chieftains and adopted the English language and the customs
and laws of the English. In return he was granted the castles of Screen,
Lecharro in Roscommon, Knockcrogherty, Cloneoran, Fadane, Coolowe and is
a large tracts of land in Tiaquinn with the Wednesday market and the
yearly fair at Knockcrogherty. He also granted the right to run a ferry
over the River Suck from Ballyforan on the East to Muckloon in the West.

From this date onward it was the custom of the family to be known
as ?Kelly?. Thus the modern Kelly family was born.

Colla died in 1615 and is buried in Kilconnell Abbey

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Old March 24th 08, 01:01 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
I tend to talk bollox

"dale" wrote in message
me - Dale Kelly, descendant of Scottish Royalty
you - non-descript petty bourgeois American

O'KELLY is a genuine 'O' surname which belongs to the oldest class of
native Irish surnames. It means 'Descendent of Ceallach' (war or
contention), and is the name of several distinct and illustrious
families in various parts of Ireland. O'KELLY was chief of the great U?
Maine clan and ruled over an extensive territory in the counties of
Galway and Roscommon.

(bog Irish stuff snipped)

OK, time for a repost - here's an answer I posted some years ago to an
'Irish Question'

[begin repost]

Manfred Hellrigl wrote in message

Can anybody recommend an instrument that is suitable for an 8 year old

child
and that fits into irish traditional music?

Any hints are appreciated!

Greetings
Manfred

________________

OK, I've given the matter some thought - and have decided that your lad
would best help the music along if he adopts the guise of a traditional
Black & Tan trooper.

You don't have to go to much expense - any old black coat will do for a
start - you might even find an old helmet at a government surplus store to
add authenticity.

What is essential, however, is some form of bayonet - perhaps a suitably
sharpened wooden stick would suffice until he gets the hang of it.

Now, the lad has to wait outside the door - while you and your fellow
musicians start pelting out your repertoire of 'rebel' songs (don't forget
to have a few glasses of porter on the table).

At, say, the start of the second verse, the door flies open and the young
lad bursts into the room shouting:

"Up against the wall - you bog Irish *******s!"

You comply (although it would be best if one of you was rather tardy about
doing so - enabling the 'soldier' to give you a good kick in your backside,
yelling "You too!, Paddy, D'you think I've got all day?!"

Next, you and your friends must stand with your heads bowed (a cap to screw
nervously between your nicotine stained fingers, would be ideal, at this
point) while the young lad walks up and down, surveying you all with utter
contempt.

At length, the lad must say (sneeringly) "So, what've we got here then? -
more bloody drunken bog Irish rebel fiddle players?!"

At this point one of you must dare to look up furtively and say (in a
quavering voice):

"No Surr - honest Surr!"

The lad then takes the 'bayonet' and holds it under the chin of the group's
spokesperson, saying:

"Oh, is that right - so you're not bloody Rebels, then? - just a bunch of
thick Micks, eh?"

No response is made by the nervous group - and the lad continues:

So, then, tell me what you are, Paddy! (at this point, the bayonet is
jabbed against the spokesman's windpipe - who must mumble, quietly)

"Thick Micks, Surr"

The boy must then stop in feigned astonishment, shouting (at the top of his
voice)

"WHAAAT! - I can't hear you, Paddy! - am I going deaf through listening to
all your bloody bombs, eh, Paddy?!"

To which the spokesman replies "No, Surr", adding in a very loud voice
"We're all just Thick Micks, Surr!!"

Then, the lad must appear to be mollified, and takes a seat with his boots
on the table, examining his bayonet. as he continues:

"That's bloody better, Paddy, now let's hear you play God Save The King -
and mind you dance, you bloody Papist scum"

At which command, the members of the group hurriedly pick up their
instruments and commence a spirited rendition of the national anthem,
jigging from one foot to the other - while the young lad downs all the
glasses of porter, before farting appreciatively.

There - follow those simple guidelines and you'll be playing truly
'Traditional' Irish music!. (and the wee boy will have tremendous fun, into
the bargain)

Old March 24th 08, 03:37 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
dale

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 13:01:00 +0000, I tend to talk bollox wrote:

'Irish Question'

my friend, Kellys are gained full English Lordship too, the hard way,
you didn't read you Jew loving pathetic dainty, now take your peasant ass
back to wherever you came from

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Old March 24th 08, 04:05 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
dale

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:37:35 -0500, dale wrote:

my friend, Kellys are gained full English Lordship too, the hard way,
you didn't read you Jew loving pathetic dainty, now take your peasant ass
back to wherever you came from

now, in case queen Elizabeth II, and Prince Charles need a reminder that
Kellys have contributed blood/lives to the United Kingdom, I will resolve

The United Kingdom is: England, Scotland, Ireland, Wales
all but 1 of these is GAELIC my hooligan friend, and Kellys are VERY
influential in the other 3

take your shenanigans elsewhere

so let's get this nice and sparking clear, Diana was a JEW loving peasant
who whored with a peasant butler, and married a dainty fag democracy
Greek in attempts to pull off a Jackie Onassis, and her sons are dainty
fags off trying to win the dainty fag Jew Holy Land, to spread the dainty
fag Jewish religion

DO I MAKE MYSELF CLEAR, or does this get funny at the pub? or does it get
non-funny at the pub?

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Old March 24th 08, 07:28 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
I tend to talk bollox

"dale" wrote in message
news
[...]

Rather disturbingly, from my point of view, I find that I'm making the same
mistake more frequently these days.

There was I, thinking that you were a flame aficionado who was up for some
absolutely first rate trolling (even though I say it myself), only to
discover that you are (not to put too fine a point on it, simply a complete
****ing loony.

Sorry.

--
http://www.dalekelly.name

Old March 25th 08, 03:04 AM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom

"dale" wrote in message
news

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:37:35 -0500, dale wrote:

Kellys are gained full English Lordship too, the hard way,

Bull****. There was no such title for a human being, you freaking fool. A
Lordship was the land owned by a Lord, or feudal Lord.

Old March 25th 08, 06:23 AM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
dale

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 22:04:27 -0500, jjs wrote:

"dale" wrote in message
news

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:37:35 -0500, dale wrote:

Kellys are gained full English Lordship too, the hard way,

Bull****. There was no such title for a human being, you freaking fool. A
Lordship was the land owned by a Lord, or feudal Lord.

yes, lands and castles in Kelly history

--
http://www.dalekelly.name
Old March 25th 08, 02:47 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
Martin Leese

jjs wrote:
"dale" wrote in message
news

On Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:37:35 -0500, dale wrote:

Kellys are gained full English Lordship too, the hard way,

Bull****. There was no such title for a human being, you freaking fool. A
Lordship was the land owned by a Lord, or feudal Lord.

Don't engage him in conversation; don't
encourage him. Just complain to his ISP.
We have got him kicked off Usenet in the
past and, if enough people complain, we can
do so again. He gets back on again, but at
least we gain a temporary respite.

Martin Leese
E-mail: LID
Web:
http://members.tripod.com/martin_leese/
Old March 25th 08, 03:58 PM posted to comp.soft-sys.matlab,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.darkroom
dale

On Tue, 25 Mar 2008 14:47:21 +0000, Martin Leese wrote:

Don't engage him in conversation; don't
encourage him. Just complain to his ISP.
We have got him kicked off Usenet in the
past and, if enough people complain, we can
do so again. He gets back on again, but at
least we gain a temporary respite.

should have ignored him in the first place, thanks

--
http://www.dalekelly.name