Experience with dexdigital?

Old August 9th 06, 08:04 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
[email protected]

Default Experience with dexdigital?

God, i hope that they answer you, tomorrow i will do a call, otherwise
i loose about 700 Euro, and that is a lot for a student like me, i hope
they can arrange it there in woldpay

Old August 9th 06, 10:02 PM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
Isaiah Beard

Gisle Hannemyr wrote:
I wrote to WorldPay (part of Bank of Scotland) who handles
CC-payment for these scammers about a week ago. Partly to
inform them about what type of scheme they were party to, and
partly to ask them what sort of fraud protection they provide.

No reply yet,but they are still collecting money on behalf of
the thiefs.

Have you entertained the possibility that they may actually be in
cahoots with dexdigital? The very fact that they up-front disclaim all
responsibility for purchase fulfillment or refunds is a red flag. Even
PayPal will make at least a half-assed attempt at dispute resolution.

--
E-mail fudged to thwart spammers.
Old August 10th 06, 08:03 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
Samuel

Well, I'm "waiting" a month for my camera...
The most frustrating thing is that I figure it out day after, I placed my
order, that is a scam.
I was like a horse with half closed eyes, wow cheap camera...
Ah good school for future, and not cheap one!

ups.com...

Old August 16th 06, 10:48 AM posted to rec.photo.digital,rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.marketplace
bobidig

Hi, I also bought a digital camera to dexdigital, the payment was made
for a women Janis Feigins, is it possible to find this person to
purchase her in justice.Thanks for your advice.

Samuel wrote:
Well, I'm "waiting" a month for my camera...
The most frustrating thing is that I figure it out day after, I placed my
order, that is a scam.
I was like a horse with half closed eyes, wow cheap camera...
Ah good school for future, and not cheap one!

ups.com...