THE DOOR IS SHUT

Old March 28th 08, 08:02 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
dale

Default THE DOOR IS SHUT

William Carpenter III, west of Rochester NY (next county West)
Dick Brook, 657 Magee Avenue Rochester NY
John Anderson of ROchester NY

I just remembered something ... (and its related)
and Oma is not helping you this time ...

the act had no "mark", I didn't know, it was not "made" you were not
dealing with real mafia, Carpenter was TERRIFIED and he should be

appropriate people notified, don't count on any Irish Catholic luck
either, the nieghbor is OFF

I think its a fair guess that the above mentioned individuals are
officially "uninsured", expect no help from this "politician", I suggest
seeking police protection and talking NOW

THE DOOR IS SHUT

--
http://www.dalekelly.name

--
http://www.dalekelly.name

Old March 28th 08, 11:27 AM posted to rec.photo.darkroom,sci.engr.color,sci.image.processing,wny.rochester.freenet,alt.culture.ny-upstate
dale

Default 777

THE DOOR IS SHUT
by this “politician”