photography documentaries

Old August 30th 10, 06:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
[email protected]

Default photography documentaries

On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 09:03:22 -0700 (PDT), sobriquet
wrote:

On 19 jun, 16:29, John Navas wrote:
On Sat, 19 Jun 2010 03:41:54 -0700 (PDT), in
,

sobriquet wrote:
By reading and/or replying to this usenet posting, you acknowledge
that you have read, understood and accepted the terms and conditions
found at:

http://www.ibbu.nl/~nsprakel/eula.txt

Nope.

If you don't agree to my terms and conditions, you shouldn't reply to
my postings.
If you do reply to my postings, that means you acknowledge that you
agree to my terms and conditions.

I've created my usenet postings, so I get to decide under what terms
and conditions people are allowed to read them and/or reply to them.

I hate to step into what's obviously becoming an argument, but
if you're posting on Usenet, that implies that you are following
Usenet's terms, conditions, or guidelines, and if I'm not mistaken,
one of those is that anyone may say anything they like either
originally or in response to someone else's post, as long as they're
not breaking any laws or using imflamatory speech (and actually I
think they even allow that).
Usenet's conditions precede yours'.