Valuations

Old July 23rd 04, 06:28 PM
Zebedee

Default Valuations

How much would the following be worth?

I have the following lenses in mint- condition

AIS Nikkor 35mm f2.5 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 50mm f1.8
AIS Nikon 85mm f2 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 200mm f4 with rabbit ears

I also have two well worn black body Nikon FMs - the brass is showing on the
edges where the paint has rubbed off.

And two Nikon MD12s both worn but not as much as the cameras.

Everything works to perfection

--
Yours

Zebedee

(Claiming asylum in an attempt
to escape paying his debts to
Dougal and Florence)

Old July 23rd 04, 06:57 PM
Thomas

AIS Nikkor 35mm f2.5 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 50mm f1.8
AIS Nikon 85mm f2 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 200mm f4 with rabbit ears

Are you trying to sell these??
If so, what would you want for the 50mm??

Old July 23rd 04, 07:35 PM
Zebedee

"Thomas" wrote in message
AIS Nikkor 35mm f2.5 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 50mm f1.8
AIS Nikon 85mm f2 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 200mm f4 with rabbit ears

Are you trying to sell these??
If so, what would you want for the 50mm??

I'm currently trying to ascertain the values of them before I can sell them.
The 50mm has a box lying around somewhere.

Old July 23rd 04, 07:46 PM
Thomas

AIS Nikkor 35mm f2.5 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 50mm f1.8
AIS Nikon 85mm f2 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 200mm f4 with rabbit ears

Are you trying to sell these??
If so, what would you want for the 50mm??

I'm currently trying to ascertain the values of them before I can sell

them.
The 50mm has a box lying around somewhere.

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...tem=3828599 8
10&rd=1

Heres an example from ebay. Still a day to go so anything could happen.

Old July 23rd 04, 07:52 PM
Guy Scharf

"Zebedee" wrote:

How much would the following be worth?

See www.keh.com, noting that these are dealer prices for used equipment
and most likely more than you would receive on a direct sale. Also
check eBay and search for completed sales rather than in progress
sales.

Guy
Old July 23rd 04, 09:33 PM
Stephen H. Westin

"Zebedee" writes:

How much would the following be worth?

I have the following lenses in mint- condition

AIS Nikkor 35mm f2.5 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 50mm f1.8
AIS Nikon 85mm f2 with rabbit ears
AIS Nikon 200mm f4 with rabbit ears

I also have two well worn black body Nikon FMs - the brass is showing on the
edges where the paint has rubbed off.

And two Nikon MD12s both worn but not as much as the cameras.

Everything works to perfection

Doesn't KEH have an on-line calculator? That's just to give you
some idea of what they would give you for it, but it's something.
Try http://www.keh.com/kqw/quotewiz1a_new.cfm

--
-Stephen H. Westin