Canon EOS equipment for sale

Old August 24th 04, 01:46 PM
Rob

Default Canon EOS equipment for sale

I am selling my MINT condition Canon 10D camera.
I have the complete camera package exactly as new with all accessories it
came with including the original box.

For the complete Canon 10D kit (exactly as it ships new with all included
accessories) I'm asking $975. The included accessories Canon includes a
EOS 10D camera body
Wide Strap
Battery Charger CB-5L
Power Cord
Battery Pack BP-511
Interfrace CAble IFC-300PCU
Video Cable VC-100
CD-ROM Software

I also have for sale the following items which work well with the Canon 10D:

* Sigma 70-300 APO Macro Zoom lense, absolutely MINT, with carrying case,
for $135
This lense is a fantastic value! Remember that the Canon 10D has a 1.6
multiplier effect, so you are getting the equivalent of a 112-480 Zoom/Tele!
The APO Chromatic glass used gives better clarity and color. Is it an
expensive Canon "L" lense? No, but then again, it doesn't cost $1,800
either. For the money, you can't find a better zoom out there. It is
auto-focusing too, but the focus speed is slower than some lenses (it may
take it a half second to focus, not a tenth of a second). But it does a good
job of autofocus.

* Canon 380EX Speedlight flash, only $75
This has now been discontinued for the newer (and more expensive) 420EX and
550EX flashes. However, it works fine with the 10D, and is a great way to
get an external flash for your "virtually new" 10D It has a movable head
for bounce flash. It takes 4 AA batteries and I'd suggest using nickel metal
hydride rechargables (not included). The flash works perfectly, but the
spring loaded battery door (its a plastic case) wants to pop open at times.
Its done this since it was new, so I just put a piece of tape across the
battery cover to make sure it stays shut. Hundreds less than a new 550EX,
its a great way to get a more powerful flash for very little money. The 10D
has a small pop-up flash, but you really need to consider a more powerful
hotshoe external flash and this is a very inexpensive way to get it.

Should you decide you want the whole enchilada, I'll sell the Canon 10D, the
Sigma 70-300 APO Macro Zoom lense, the Canon 380EX speedlight, AND I'll
throw in a 64MB memory card to get you started for a total of only $1150.

If interested, you can reach me at . I'm in
Michigan, USA and will ship only to the continental US.

Just remove the nospam from the above email