White-tailed deer locations?

Old November 29th 03, 02:44 PM

Default White-tailed deer locations?

Hi,

I'm looking for a place to photograph nice white-tail bucks. The kind
you would find on a cover of a magazine.

Bill G.

Old November 30th 03, 02:06 AM
stan

I think you might get more useful advice if you told us what country you
lived in and maybe even where in that country you were from. Just a
thought.
Stan
Visual Arts Photography

Old November 30th 03, 02:08 AM
Lew

Port Mansfield, TX, or in several Texas State Parks. I visited PM a few
years ago and saw a commercial establishment of some variety that I don't
remember put out several bushels of corn nightly. Really big bucks showed
up.

http://www.port-mansfield.com/birding.htm
http://www.lifeadventures.com/texas_keys.htm

Old November 30th 03, 06:56 AM
Robertwgross

Angela wrote:
Please come and adopt some of ours (Wyoming) if you haven't any where
you live. This month alone, they've caused well over $10,000 worth of
damage to the fleet I dispatch :-(

But roadkill can be good eatin'

---Bob Gross---

Old November 30th 03, 07:56 PM
Francis A. Miniter

And in central Connecticut.

Francis A. Miniter

photo35744 wrote:

There are plenty in western Connecticut.
"Lew" wrote in message
. ..

Port Mansfield, TX, or in several Texas State Parks. I visited PM a few
years ago and saw a commercial establishment of some variety that I don't
remember put out several bushels of corn nightly. Really big bucks showed
up.

http://www.port-mansfield.com/birding.htm
http://www.lifeadventures.com/texas_keys.htm
.. .