More drone issues

Old June 24th 14, 01:41 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default More drone issues

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/O...ay-5573773.php

Savageduck

Old June 24th 14, 02:32 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 23 Jun 2014 17:41:35 -0700, Savageduck
wrote:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/O...ay-5573773.php

Not just drones and fair enough.

Eric Stevens
Old June 24th 14, 11:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

On 6/23/2014 8:41 PM, Savageduck wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/O...ay-5573773.php

IIRC are there not regulations against disturbing wildlife in a sanctuary?
It seems to me that even if there weren't, it's A-holes like them that
ruin things for everybody else. And then when more specific regulations
are enacted, the Libertarians complain about the Progressives
restricting their "rights," and the discussion drones on.

--
PeterN
Old June 24th 14, 02:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Bowser

On Tue, 24 Jun 2014 06:45:28 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 6/23/2014 8:41 PM, Savageduck wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/O...ay-5573773.php

IIRC are there not regulations against disturbing wildlife in a sanctuary?
It seems to me that even if there weren't, it's A-holes like them that
ruin things for everybody else. And then when more specific regulations
are enacted, the Libertarians complain about the Progressives
restricting their "rights," and the discussion drones on.

"Drones on."

Well done. :-)
Old June 24th 14, 02:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
PAS

"PeterN" wrote in message
On 6/23/2014 8:41 PM, Savageduck wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/O...ay-5573773.php

IIRC are there not regulations against disturbing wildlife in a sanctuary?
It seems to me that even if there weren't, it's A-holes like them that
ruin things for everybody else. And then when more specific regulations
are enacted, the Libertarians complain about the Progressives restricting
their "rights," and the discussion drones on.

You're right, it's idiots like that who ruin it for everyone else. And
that's where the regulations come in. People cannot use common sense and
exhibit good behavior so regulations have to be enacted.

Old June 25th 14, 12:39 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_4_]

wrote:

On 6/23/2014 8:41 PM, Savageduck wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/O...ay-5573773.php

IIRC are there not regulations against disturbing wildlife in a sanctuary?
It seems to me that even if there weren't, it's A-holes like them that
ruin things for everybody else. And then when more specific regulations
are enacted, the Libertarians complain about the Progressives
restricting their "rights," and the discussion drones on.

"Drones on."

Well done. :-)

Thanks I ran it up to take off.

--
PeterN
Old June 25th 14, 01:19 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On 2014-06-24 23:45:19 +0000, RichA said:

On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:29:32 AM UTC-4, PAS wrote:
"PeterN" wrote in message
On 6/23/2014 8:41 PM, Savageduck wrote:
http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/O...ay-5573773.php

IIRC

are there not regulations against disturbing wildlife in a sanctuary?
It seems to me that even if there weren't, it's A-holes like them that
ruin things for everybody else. And then when more specific regulations
are enacted, the Libertarians complain about the Progressives restricting
their "rights," and the discussion drones on.

You're right, it's idiots like that who ruin it for everyone else. And
that's where the regulations come in. People cannot use common sense and
exhibit good behavior so regulations have to be enacted.

Some people have white trash attitude of, "If I don't own it, I don't care."

....and here is the next shoe dropping on the Amazon "Prime Air" drone
delivery plan.
http://blog.sfgate.com/techchron/2014/06/24/faa-bans-delivery-by-drone/

Savageduck

Old July 1st 14, 05:48 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 6/24/14 PDT, 4:45 PM, RichA wrote:
On Tuesday, June 24, 2014 9:29:32 AM UTC-4, PAS wrote:

You're right, it's idiots like that who ruin it for everyone else. And

that's where the regulations come in. People cannot use common sense and

exhibit good behavior so regulations have to be enacted.

Some people have white trash attitude of, "If I don't own it, I don't care."

The attitude has nothing to do with whiteness. There are jerks of all
color, nationality, ethnicity, religion, sex and hair style. Ignorance
and self-centeredness know no boundaries.