Help with bags?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old July 23rd 20, 02:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
newshound

Default Help with bags?

With the Fuji 16-80, you can cover a lot of requirements with a single
lens and body. I usually keep the grip on the X-T3 for the extra battery
capacity, but that combination doesn't fit any of my smaller shoulder
bags (and I just tried four others at Clifton Cameras, all of which had
the same problem of being sized for a gripless camera).

Perhaps I need a holster type bag, but I don't want one for a big lens
like the 100-400. The 16-80, 50-230, and 90 f/2 prime have similar
lengths, needing a total depth of 170 to 180 mm.

Any recommendations? I can't be the only person with this problem.