FS: Canon 1V-HS & Canon EF 400mm f2.8L

Old February 5th 04, 01:41 PM
Danny Gonzalez

Default FS: Canon 1V-HS & Canon EF 400mm f2.8L

Bought this camera a couple of years back and have found myself shooting
nothing but digital with my 1D. For anyone interested in owning Canon's
flagship film camera, this is a "creampuff". In my humble opinion, there is
not a better 35mm film camera out there today. It's not a camera for
amateurs....this unit is an incredible professional camera, though.
Incredible metering and focusing. This 1V-HS camera's seen fewer than 20
rolls of film useage and is in immaculate condition. I haven't had a single
problem with this unit but it's hard to justify keeping an expensive camera
like this in my bag when I'm trying to upgrade to a 1Ds for my portraiture.
Interested? Make me a "reasonable" offer and I'll have this camera in your
hands ASAP. The 400mm f 2.8L lens is still in great shape. I've used this
glass to shoot pro sporting events for a few years now and I've never had a
problem with it, either. I've upgraded to an IS lens, so this baby's just
gathering dust now. Will sell seperately or together. Divorcing and
motivated to sell quickly. Make me an offer. Serious inquiries only, please.

Danny (281-948-8122, Houston, TX)