New Online Proofing System - Hurry Up and Use It Free

Old December 14th 07, 01:55 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
thomas

Default New Online Proofing System - Hurry Up and Use It Free

My Picture Store is a complete, innovative and highly customizable
online proofing solution we have developed for photographers who want
to reach out to more customers using the Internet, while streamlining
order collection.

We will provide the tools you need to quickly process and upload
hundreds of images. That includes automatic sizing, orientation
adjustment and watermark placement.

You will be able to customize your online picture store any way you
like. That includes colors, image sizes, own background images, html
header, etc.

You will be able to create separate accounts for more than one
photographer and allow them to manage their events - an ideal
solutions for night clubs!

Currently My Picture Store system is betatested. If you would like to
use it *free* and help us test it, please go to: http://my-picture-store.com

Thank you.
Old December 14th 07, 02:20 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
danny mantel

On Thu, 13 Dec 2007 17:55:42 -0800 (PST), thomas
wrote:

[...]

Here's a better idea. How about if you PAY ME for all of my professional time it
will take to test your online soon-to-be-spam outfit?

If I start uploading a lot of duplicate throw-away photos for testing purposes
and then send you my bill for $3000 an hour will you pay it?

Old December 26th 07, 10:29 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
thomas

Hello Danny,

I do not really believe your idea is better and it really is not a
"soon-to-be-spam outfit".
It is free only during test period and there are no plans to include/
show any ads in the future.

Check it out and then I will be happy to discuss more.

Thank you for your feedback.

Thomas