New Panasonic Lumix ZS-Series TV Commercial

Old March 24th 10, 01:52 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
LOL!

Default New Panasonic Lumix ZS-Series TV Commercial

On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 13:08:24 -0700 (PDT), Vance
wrote:

On Mar 23, 9:10*am, LOL! wrote:
On Tue, 23 Mar 2010 08:53:51 -0700 (PDT), Vance
wrote:

Those
birds are simply landing in the manner normal for them when coming in
on a glide path.

WRONG, you useless **** of a pretend-photographer troll. They were just
taking off. That's why the two on the far left are in such close mirrored
formation. Having stood next to each other as they lifted into the air and
using the same wing-beat power and frequency to try to attain altitude.

**** are you ever a moron!

LOL!

Put the picture back up and I will walk you through why it seems
you're lieing again.

If you don't like my analysis, I can forward the image to an
aquaintance of mine who is an expert in the field with the California
Academy of Science. She might say I'm wrong and you're right. Who
knows? I would be happy to admit I'm wrong and I would learn
something new. Wouldn't that be nice for you and I would get
something out of it, too. Win/Win. How good can it get?

Vance

Lose lose, by entertaining a role-playing pretend-photographer troll even
more. The issue is not whether they are landing or taking off. THE ISSUE IS
THAT YOU USELESS DSLR-TROLLS, SNAPSHOOTERS AND PRETEND-PHOTOGRAPHERS ALIKE,
CAN'T EVEN PROVIDE AN IMAGE OF A BIRD IN FLIGHT. The very issue raised by
the subject topic header in every post you reply to or make. Can't you
useless trolls ever stay on topic?

Climb back to into your pet-carrier now, Puppygang Trollberg.

LOL!

Old March 24th 10, 06:28 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Ray Fischer

wrote:

Those
birds are simply landing in the manner normal for them when coming in
on a glide path.

WRONG, you useless **** of a pretend-photographer troll. They were just
taking off. That's why the two on the far left are in such close mirrored
formation. Having stood next to each other as they lifted into the air and
using the same wing-beat power and frequency to try to attain altitude.

**** are you ever a moron!

LOL!

Put the picture back up and I will walk you through why it seems
you're lieing again.

Of course it's lying. That's what it does. Stop feeding the troll
and maybe it will go away.

--
Ray Fischer

Old March 24th 10, 11:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

.

[...]

LOL!- Hide quoted text -

Got caught again, huh? What is that now? Oh, yeah, three for three.
Thank God you have no sense of shame or I wouldn't have a wonderful
toy to play with when I'm bored.

Vance

Vance,
Check your e-mail.