AIR BISCUITS LOVE THE 20D !

Old September 20th 06, 02:49 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

Default AIR BISCUITS LOVE THE 20D !

Spike was either showing off today or perhaps just
passing a little gas.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169486

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169484

Old September 20th 06, 03:47 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David J. Littleboy

"Annika1980" wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169486

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169484

You really nailed that guy!

Question: How much are those cropped? I.e. were you able to fill the frame?

David J. Littleboy
Tokyo, Japan

Old September 20th 06, 04:27 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Barry L. Wallis

Annika1980 wrote:
Spike was either showing off today or perhaps just
passing a little gas.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169486

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169484

The second picture makes me wonder if Spike can use his extra appendage
to go spearfishing.

--
- Barry
Old September 20th 06, 05:02 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Jer

Annika1980 wrote:
Spike was either showing off today or perhaps just
passing a little gas.

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169486

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169484

Spike looks like he's hangin' one! Surfs up!!

--
jer
email reply - I am not a 'ten'
Old September 20th 06, 05:59 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
MarkČ

Annika1980 wrote:
Spike was either showing off today or perhaps just
passing a little gas.

He's just doing a little tai-chi...

www.pbase.com/markuson

Old September 20th 06, 02:03 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Annika1980

David J. Littleboy wrote:

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169486

http://www.pbase.com/bret/image/67169484

You really nailed that guy!

Question: How much are those cropped? I.e. were you able to fill the frame?

They are only slight crops, mainly off the top and the bottom.