Digital Ellusions SPAM ARTIST Exposed!

Old April 29th 06, 03:39 PM posted to alt.design.graphics,rec.photo.digital,comp.graphics.apps.photoshop,alt.graphics.photoshop

Default Digital Ellusions SPAM ARTIST Exposed!

On Wed, 19 Apr 2006 21:33:22 +0100, "Helen"
wrote:

"Onideus Mad Hatter" wrote in message
.. .

D00d, seriously, with your posts, one would have to go BLIND not to

D00d???
You bloCOCK SLAP

Get the **** off Usenet, you stupid ****ed up lil RL, bitch. Ya wanna
know all that people need to see about you? Just this:

What kind of a ****ing LOSER surfs Usenet using OE? *snicker* I mean
it's been HOW MANY years and they STILL don't have yEnc support? LOL,
mail readers that try and pretend their news browsers, it's some
****in funny ass ****. Almost as funny as the loser ass Webbies
accessing Usenet via Google (the WebTV of Usenet). LOL

--

Onideus Mad Hatter
mhm ¹ x ¹

Hatter Quotes
-------------
"I'm not a professional, I'm an artist."

"The more I learn the more I'm killing my idols."

"Is it wrong to incur and then use the hate ridden, vengeful stupidity
of complete strangers in random Usenet froups to further my art?"

"Freedom is only a concept, like race it's merely a social construct
that doesn't really exist outside of your ability to convince others
of its relevancy."

"Next time slow up a lil, then maybe you won't jump the gun and start
creamin yer panties before it's time to pop the champagne proper."

"Reality is directly proportionate to how creative you are."

"People are pretty ****ing high on themselves if they think that
they're just born with a soul. *snicker*...yeah, like they're just
givin em out for free."

"Quible, quible said the Hare. Quite a lot of quibling...everywhere.
So the Hare took a long stare and decided at best, to leave the rest,
to their merry little mess."

"There's a difference between 'bad' and 'so earth shatteringly
horrible it makes the angels scream in terror as they violently rip
their heads off, their blood spraying into the faces of a thousand
sweet innocent horrified children, who will forever have the terrible
images burned into their tiny little minds'."

"How sad that you're such a poor judge of style that you can't even
properly gauge the artistic worth of your own efforts."

"Those who record history are those who control history."

"Is my .sig delimiter broken? Really? You're sure? Awww,
gee...that's too bad...for YOU!" `, )