digital darkroom room color

Old April 12th 05, 01:03 PM
Matt Silberstein

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 19:01:32 -0700, in rec.photo.digital , Big Bill
in
wrote:

On Mon, 11 Apr 2005 11:12:35 -0500, "Paul Bauer"
wrote:

ISO9100 requires you to paint the room gray. Any ambient light must be
5000K (and very dim). The monitor is to be set for D6500 for all except
pre-press work. Pre-press requires a D5000 setup.

Monkeys will fly out of my butt before I set my monitor to D5000.

any idea where i could read or download the iso requirements?

thanks,
paul

If *I* were going to ask a question, it would have been, how did those
monkeys get *in* there?

There are times when you don't much care about the cause, you just
want a solution. If I had monkeys in my butt and all it took to get
them out of there was to set my monitor to D5000 I would set every
monitor on the island to D5000.

--
Matt Silberstein