$25,000 camera with narrow DR shut-down by Nokia

Old October 10th 17, 04:35 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default $25,000 camera with narrow DR shut-down by Nokia

In article ,
RichA wrote:

On Tuesday, 10 October 2017 10:55:11 UTC-4, RichA wrote:
Another gimmick b

Sorry, -bites the dust.

http://www.bbc.com/news/technology-41567051

I guess that the targeted users, film and VR producers makes their own
arrays and stitch with software in realtime or post.
--
teleportation kills
Old October 11th 17, 04:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
RichA wrote:

No one with a brain is going to sit through 30 minutes (however long) of 360
degree footage and like it unless they are stoned.

Might be a larger demo than some would think, but...
--
teleportation kills
Old October 12th 17, 05:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
PeterN[_7_]

On 10/10/2017 11:35 PM, android wrote:
In article ,
RichA wrote:

No one with a brain is going to sit through 30 minutes (however long) of 360
degree footage and like it unless they are stoned.

Might be a larger demo than some would think, but...

It doesn't seem that long ago when an internal Disney market survey
showed a high percentage of Magic Mountain repeat riders were stoned.

--
PeterN
Old October 12th 17, 03:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
RichA wrote:

On Tuesday, 10 October 2017 23:36:02 UTC-4, android wrote:
In article ,
RichA wrote:

No one with a brain is going to sit through 30 minutes (however long) of
360
degree footage and like it unless they are stoned.

Might be a larger demo than some would think, but...
--
teleportation kills

If still photogs all started running around with fisheye lenses all the time,
I might believe it.

Not stoned then nor have I ever been but:

http://wp.me/P3strj-4O
--
teleportation kills
Old October 13th 17, 10:12 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Thursday, 12 October 2017 15:33:15 UTC+1, android wrote:

RichA wrote:

No one with a brain is going to sit through 30 minutes (however long)
of
360
degree footage and like it unless they are stoned.

Might be a larger demo than some would think, but...
--
teleportation kills

If still photogs all started running around with fisheye lenses all the
time,
I might believe it.

Not stoned then nor have I ever been but:

http://wp.me/P3strj-4O
--
teleportation kills

Those weren;t taken with ba fish-eye lens were they ?

They sure whe The Peleng 8/3.5. I got all the mounts, they are
interchangeable just in case! It's peephole on FF but have diagonal
cover on crops like the EOS M... :-))

http://www.peleng8.com/peleng-8mm-canon.html
--
teleportation kills
Old October 13th 17, 10:14 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

RichA wrote:

No one with a brain is going to sit through 30 minutes (however long)
of
360
degree footage and like it unless they are stoned.

Might be a larger demo than some would think, but...
--
teleportation kills

If still photogs all started running around with fisheye lenses all the
time,
I might believe it.

Not stoned then nor have I ever been but:

http://wp.me/P3strj-4O
--
teleportation kills

Those weren;t taken with ba fish-eye lens were they ?

They sure we The Peleng 8/3.5. I got all the mounts, they are

Old October 13th 17, 03:19 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Whisky-dave wrote:

On Friday, 13 October 2017 10:12:45 UTC+1, android wrote:

RichA wrote:

[...]

It's just that those don't look like 180+ deg shots.

I'm good, ain't I? ;-))
--
teleportation kills