Steve Young / Orville's meltdown overflows into my mailbox

Old April 20th 05, 05:04 AM
Bill Cleere

Default Steve Young / Orville's meltdown overflows into my mailbox

"Grisly Adams" wrote in message
.17...
"Bill Cleere" wrote in news:d43qtf$59c$1
@domitilla.aioe.org:

"Kali" wrote in message
k.net...
In article , posted Wed, 20 Apr 2005

[snip]
Why is Dean Humphries so interested in dismissing "Orville" as
a candidate for the forgeries? With all his lip service about
net.abuse, you'd expect him to be a little bit more concerned
about this. After all, he could be the next victim, right?

"Victim" of what, you moron? I got those e-mails too.
They were *not* forgeries. Forgeries are an attempt to
deceive. The nonsense in those e-mails was a transparently obvious
spoof that no one could believe seriously had been
written by Burnore or Ross.

Looks like the gang has another mystery on their hands!

Now I'm trying to figure out if this is a forgery:

Tue, Apr 19, 2005 at 6:42 PM

Snuhtard,

My name is John Henry DeJong. I am writing
to tell you that I am tired of your stupid
bull**** comments in rec.photo.digital.

Keep your eccentric opinions to yourself,
or one day somebody might haul your bitch
ass into court and sue the pants off you.
Stop acting like a ****ing prick in the
newsgroup.

John Henry DeJong
Senior AUK Practitioner
http://www.lowgenius.com

Old April 20th 05, 10:14 PM
Grisly Adams

"Bill Cleere" wrote in news:qJadnfmqsbZ5SfjfRVn-
:

"Kali" wrote in message
[...]

Looks real enough to me.

--
My mama was the cold north wind,
My daddy was the sun,

You need to BeDoper
http://www.bedoper.com

Old April 20th 05, 10:15 PM
Grisly Adams

Lionel wrote in :

The culprit is the Steve "Butt-Boy" Young & his hundreds of aliases, &
he has a habit of just trawling his target groups for names to put on
his forgeries.

And he hooked you hard, in this case.

Old April 20th 05, 10:18 PM
Grisly Adams

Lionel wrote in :

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:28:15 -0400, in
, "subRoutine" s007ii@ca said:

"Lionel" wrote in message
On 19 Apr 2005 22:24:19 GMT, in
, Grisly Adams
said:

Lionel wrote in :

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 01:54:46 -0700, in
, ±
said:

Lionel wrote:

Those are two different IP#s.

They are a webhost & one of the outbound mail servers,
respectively, at ims-firmen.de, & indicate the way that
organisation routes email from the insecure web-UI that
Steve/Orville uses, to their actual outbound mail server. If you
actually had the faintest idea what you've been talking about,
you'd realise that both emails travelled exactly the

same
path.

They may be from the same block, but is that an open proxy?

rolls eyes Go learn how to read mail headers, Cl00bie.

(Helpful hint: Don't waste your time asking Jasiepoo the "Unix
Expert", because he doesn't have a clue about this stuff either.)

You certainly have a lot of "dork hours" under your belt.

Well duh - that's what I get paid for, you dolt. That's why I find it
so hilariously funny whenever you or Drano pretend to have even the
slightest amount of technical knowledge.

The two of 'em are expert morons. Instead of having one Village Idiot,
a.f. boasts two. Their supporters however, should be included but to a
lesser degree.

That's actually an interesting question: Who's dumber? - Jason & Drano
for pretending not to be completely cluelesst about Unix or reading
email headers, or Jet for believing their claims?

Or you for ****ing yourself over things you have no knowledge of.

Old April 22nd 05, 12:19 AM
Lionel

On 20 Apr 2005 21:18:24 GMT, in
, Grisly Adams
said:

Lionel wrote in :

On Tue, 19 Apr 2005 20:28:15 -0400, in
, "subRoutine" s007ii@ca said:

"Lionel" wrote in message
On 19 Apr 2005 22:24:19 GMT, in
, Grisly Adams

said:

Lionel wrote:

[...]

I obviously know more about Unix than you do, Mr Goo-Roo, so I can see
why you're getting so upset about it. Your Unix spanking must've really
hurt.