It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special day today.

Old January 28th 18, 12:07 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

Default It's yet another special day today! (was - It is a special day today.

On 21/12/2017 23:01, David B. advised,

It is a special day today. It's the birthday of my late son, Nicholas.

It is yet *another* special day today.

http://www.mediafire.com/file/bd8wtu...al%20stone.jpg

Listen to the music played at his funeral, he-

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzeExJEnDwU

Read the comments too.

Lyrics:-

How many times in your life have you ever had the feeling
That the way you live is crazy and there must be something else
When you look at the sky does it ever cross your mind
There could be something you've forgotten that won't ever go away

Like the sun in the night
Like the sun in the night
You'll always be with me baby be in my soul
You'll always be with me, wherever I go

Gets too much after a while trying to always hide your feelings
When the world is going crazy and you keep it to yourself
How much it hurts, though you try, try to get on with your life
And tell yourself that worse things happen and just hope it goes away

--
David B.

Old January 28th 18, 12:24 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop, comp.sys.mac.system, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

You are cross posting to unwanted news groups (especially
alt.computer.workshop) again, which r.p.d. subscribers do not need.

You need to stop this obsessive silliness.

Savageduck

Old January 28th 18, 01:25 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 27/01/2018 23:24, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

You are cross posting to unwanted news groups (especially
alt.computer.workshop) again, which r.p.d. subscribers do not need.

You need to stop this obsessive silliness.

Perhaps you are right.

http://www.tonyanthony.co.uk/live-ea...was-your-last/

It's been explained though, that good newsreaders do have a 'kill-file'
facility.

--
David B.
Old January 28th 18, 01:34 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

It's been explained though, that good newsreaders do have a 'kill-file'
facility.

in other words, you're going to continue intentionally disrupting
newsgroups and web forums.
Old January 28th 18, 01:38 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 28/01/2018 00:34, nospam wrote:
In article , David B.
wrote:

It's been explained though, that good newsreaders do have a 'kill-file'
facility.

in other words, you're going to continue intentionally disrupting
newsgroups and web forums.

And be like you?

No way. :-)

--
David B.

Old January 28th 18, 01:41 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 28/01/2018 00:25, David B. wrote:
On 27/01/2018 23:24, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

You are cross posting to unwanted news groups (especially
alt.computer.workshop) again, which r.p.d. subscribers do not need.

You need to stop this obsessive silliness.

Perhaps you are right.

http://www.tonyanthony.co.uk/live-ea...-was-your-last

It's been explained though, that good newsreaders do have a 'kill-file'
facility.

In case of doubt, THIS is the web site to read:-

Old January 28th 18, 01:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
John Turco

On 1/27/2018 5:07 PM, David B. wrote:
[...]

I'm so sorry for your loss.

John

---
http://www.avg.com

Old January 28th 18, 01:45 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , John Turco
wrote:

---
http://www.avg.com

avg crapware spams again.

usenet posts are not email, it didn't check for viruses and the sig
delimiter is *two* dashes followed by a space, not three dashes.
Old January 28th 18, 01:45 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop,comp.sys.mac.system,rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , David B.
wrote:

In case of doubt, THIS is the web site to read:-

no it isn't.
Old January 28th 18, 01:49 AM posted to alt.computer.workshop, comp.sys.mac.system, rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

On 27/01/2018 23:24, Savageduck wrote:
On Jan 27, 2018, David B. wrote
(in article ):

You are cross posting to unwanted news groups (especially
alt.computer.workshop) again, which r.p.d. subscribers do not need.

You need to stop this obsessive silliness.

Perhaps you are right.

I am.
....and yet you persist.

http://www.tonxxxxxx

It's been explained though, that good newsreaders do have a 'kill-file’ facility.

So your solution is not to change your behaviour to control your
obsessiveness, but for us to deal with it by kill-filing you.

Savageduck