kodak easyshare dx 440 vs canon powershot a520 vs fujiflm finepix e550. my first digital camera. any comments on these cameras pro and con?

Old November 18th 05, 10:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default kodak easyshare dx 440 vs canon powershot a520 vs fujiflm finepix e550. my first digital camera. any comments on these cameras pro and con?

thank you in advance.

Old November 18th 05, 10:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

DX7 440 i meant

Old November 19th 05, 12:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Cop Welfare?

Anyhow, I've had the Kodak DX7440 for a long while now, and it's
probably my most satisfying digital. The next best would be a Canon
10D. The Kodak does everything right. Hard to beat.

No external flash is its biggest limitation. Not sure about the others
you listed. Check for yourself...

thank you in advance.

Old November 19th 05, 12:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital

Default kodak easyshare dx 440 vs canon powershot a520 vs fujiflm finepixe550

Yes, post your question in the message area and leave your subject
line as short as possible

--
Paul (Dear Sir, I have a complaint)
Stop and Look

Old November 19th 05, 09:08 PM posted to rec.photo.digital

Robert Barr wrote:
Cop Welfare?

-Drug Prohibition Is Cop Welfare-

Anyhow, I've had the Kodak DX7440 for a long while now, and it's
probably my most satisfying digital. The next best would be a Canon
10D. The Kodak does everything right. Hard to beat.

No external flash is its biggest limitation. Not sure about the others
you listed. Check for yourself...

cop welfare wrote:
thank you in advance.