7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

Old October 3rd 14, 10:35 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

Default 7D2 vs D7100 @ 6400

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

android:
Ahh... You're talking 'bout 7d and not 7d! That clears
everything up neatly. Not the 1dx or something, obviously.
You're soo padded cell material!

Sandman:
So, you didn't understand the plain english post I made on
september 21st either?

For the record:

A simple "No, English is way too hard for me" would have sufficed.

Showcasing your poor reading comprehension again?
--
teleportation kills
http://tinyurl.com/androidphotography
Old October 3rd 14, 11:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

android:
In article ,

Sandman:
"It's all you've got, troll. I've been talking
about the Mark II the entire time. I just think Canon's
naming scheme is stupid. It's the new version of the 7D.
Focus on irrelevant things instead of staying focused on
facts, Android."

android:
I'm not W Dave...

Sandman:
Who said you were? Showcasing your poor reading
comprehension again?

android:
You're a silly old fart...

Sandman:
Why can't you answer the question?

Showcasing your poor reading comprehension again?

Again, who said you were "W Dave", Android? Why is that such a hard
question for you to answer?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 3rd 14, 11:31 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

android:
Ahh... You're talking 'bout 7d and not 7d! That
clears everything up neatly. Not the 1dx or something,
obviously. You're soo padded cell material!

Sandman:
So, you didn't understand the plain english post I
made on september 21st either?

android:
For the record:

Sandman:
A simple "No, English is way too hard for me" would have sufficed.

Showcasing your poor reading comprehension again?

I feel your pain.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 3rd 14, 11:21 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Fri, 3 Oct 2014 01:37:04 -0700 (PDT), Whisky-dave
wrote:

On Thursday, 2 October 2014 18:43:12 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
In article , android wrote:

In article ,

android:

In article ,

Sandman:

I really do know, as opposed to you.

android:

It's some Canon, right? ;-p

Sandman:

Nope.

android:

Not??? Do you care to enlighten us?

Sandman:

I already have, a week past. It's not "some" Canon, it's a very

specific Canon.

Ahh... You're talking 'bout 7d and not 7d! That clears everything up

neatly. Not the 1dx or something, obviously. You're soo padded cell

material!

So, you didn't understand the plain english post I made on september 21st
either? You and drunk Dave are in the padded cell together, mayhaps?

It takes someone or incredible stuipidity to not understand what plain English is when others point it out and they still don't get it.
Well done sandman, called so because he has the brains of a bucket of sand.

He may or may not have the brains of a bucket of sand but that is not
the reason he has adopted the name Sandman. He has elsewhere stated
that he prefers Sandman to Eklundh as a family name and he would have
changed his name to Sandman but for the fact that that name is
reserved by law to members of the Sandman family who must give their
approval before he will be legally able to adopt it. Nevertheless
there is nothing to stop him from adopting 'Sandman' as a user name
for Internet purposes.

Eric Stevens
Old October 4th 14, 12:40 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

wrote:
On Thursday, 2 October 2014 18:43:12 UTC+1, Sandman wrote:
In article , android wrote:

Le Snip

[...]

Odd?
Perhaps I should use one or other of my family names from either side
of the pond. Here in the US I have, in addition to my actual surname,
the following to select from: Brock, Bridges, Smith, Mills.
Then from the UK side, my Mother's maiden name was Young, add to that
Woodhams, Thornton, Watts, & Copeland.

Then my wife's family was from the UK and her maiden name was Evans,
her mother was a Taylour and also had an Alardice branch.

So I guess I would have a few to9 choose from.

Savageduck

Old October 5th 14, 04:37 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

[...]

Why would I redo a job well done??? And no: I'm no "W Dave"! Whay do you
ask?
Old October 5th 14, 04:38 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

In article ,
Sandman wrote:

In article , android wrote:

In article ,

android:
Ahh... You're talking 'bout 7d and not 7d! That
clears everything up neatly. Not the 1dx or something,
obviously. You're soo padded cell material!

Sandman:
So, you didn't understand the plain english post I
made on september 21st either?

android:
For the record:

Sandman:
A simple "No, English is way too hard for me" would have sufficed.

Showcasing your poor reading comprehension again?

I feel your pain.

Take an aspirin...
Old October 6th 14, 04:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

"It's all you've got, troll. I've been
talking about the Mark II the entire time. I just
think Canon's naming scheme is stupid. It's the new
version of the 7D.

so when you said on 21st sept. "Yeah, like I said - the 7D is
trounced by the D7100, and you wanted to compare it to the D750,
where it would be obliterated. "

SO which camera are you refering to as the mk II ?

You're jnow 18 posts in asking questions that were answered not one day
ago, not two days ago, but a whopping thirteen days ago! That's over two
weeks ago, yet here you are - still posting about your severe confusion.
Amazing!

There are 3 camera listed in the lines above. Can you count that
high or have you been snorting arseholes again.

My, you're so eloquent.

Can you even see the camera IDs in your own post ?

Camera "IDs"?

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 6th 14, 04:14 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , android wrote:

[...]

I didn't. Don't do drugs, kids, or you'll end up like Android here.

--
Sandman[.net]
Old October 7th 14, 10:13 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Sandman

In article , Whisky-dave wrote:

Sandman:
"It's all you've got, troll. I've been talking
about the Mark II the entire time. I just think
Canon's naming scheme is stupid. It's the new
version of the 7D.

Whisky-dave:
so when you said on 21st sept. "Yeah, like I said - the 7D is
trounced by the D7100, and you wanted to compare it to the D750,
where it would be obliterated. "

SO which camera are you refering to as the mk II ?

Sandman:
You're jnow 18 posts in asking questions that were answered not
one day ago, not two days ago, but a whopping thirteen days ago!

They were not answered otherwise I'd know wouldn't I.

Probably not. The answer is even in the quoted material above, and still
you can't understand it! Now you're 19 posts in!

I still don't know which of the above camera(s) is a mk ii.

Why plural? I've only ever talked about one Canon camera in this thread, as
I've told you about ten times. Go figure :-D

If you have said then why not quote that post tather than a new one.

Still quoted right above. Plain English, which is why you're having such
problems understanding it. You forgot to snip it out and ignore it this
time.

That is why I keep quoting yuor original post in teh hope you can
actualy answer the question .

Yep, still quoted above - answer and explanation and everything. Dave still
can't understand the words.

--
Sandman[.net]