Why does ANYONE believe these "terror alerts?"

Old August 2nd 04, 02:24 PM
Steve Young

Default Why does ANYONE believe these "terror alerts?"

"Roger" wrote

SORRY!

This was meant for the political groups

well, this is kind of a political group... in a way

Old August 2nd 04, 02:27 PM
Roger

"Steve Young" bowtieATbrightdslDOTnet wrote in message
"Roger" wrote

SORRY!

This was meant for the political groups

well, this is kind of a political group... in a way

I know, but it shouldn't be.

Old August 2nd 04, 03:19 PM
Steve Young

"Roger" wrote in

http://www.winternet.com/~mikelr/flame69.html

Old August 2nd 04, 05:16 PM
Ron Hunter

Sabineellen wrote:

The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect them
to become a regular thing as elections near.

Frankly, I hope you are right, because if you are WRONG, then alot of
people will die. I am pretty sure that when Al Quieda people are
questioned, they have a memorized list of 'plots' they can give away,
but can we afford to NOT take them seriously?

Old August 2nd 04, 05:22 PM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , Sabineellen
wrote:

The terror alerts are just to steal the limelight from the democratic national
convention and Kerry, and remind people why they need to vote Bush. Expect
them
to become a regular thing as elections near.

No distraction needed. But if you'd rather that the dune coons won
this thing, then keep your head up your ass.