BEWARE Windows 10 May Update

Old April 27th 19, 03:15 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

Default BEWARE Windows 10 May Update

On Apr 26, 2019, Jes Me wrote
(in ):

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 23:02:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...orage-sd-cards

And that has WHAT to do with photography??

Haven’t you heard of the COHSS or the "Chinese Overhead Sewerage System"?
It is alleged that it provides great photo ops, with interesting elements of
debate, and Rich is prepared to discuss it exclusively in r.p.d. which is the
only NG Rich seems to subscriber to.

BTW: You might be aware that some digital photographers have been known to
use Windows as the OS platform for their digital darkroom. So his Windows
proclamation does have something to do with photography, even if somewhat
obliquely.

Savageduck

Old April 27th 19, 03:42 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

wrote:

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...orage-sd-cards

And that has WHAT to do with photography??

Haven’t you heard of the COHSS or the "Chinese Overhead Sewerage System"?
It is alleged that it provides great photo ops, with interesting elements of
debate, and Rich is prepared to discuss it exclusively in r.p.d. which is the
only NG Rich seems to subscriber to.

BTW: You might be aware that some digital photographers have been known to
use Windows as the OS platform for their digital darkroom. So his Windows
proclamation does have something to do with photography, even if somewhat
obliquely.

My spokes-cat #Squiky has this to say about that: :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b2jipyjre...g%20%21%29.jpg

--
==
Later...

Old April 27th 19, 03:50 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Savageduck[_3_]

On Apr 26, 2019, Ron C wrote
(in ):

On 4/26/2019 10:15 PM, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 26, 2019, Jes Me wrote
(in ):

On Thu, 25 Apr 2019 23:02:23 -0700 (PDT),
wrote:

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...s-may-2019-win
dows-update-on-pcs-with-usb-storage-sd-cards

And that has WHAT to do with photography??

Haven’t you heard of the COHSS or the "Chinese Overhead Sewerage System"?
It is alleged that it provides great photo ops, with interesting elements of
debate, and Rich is prepared to discuss it exclusively in r.p.d. which is
the only NG Rich seems to subscriber to.

BTW: You might be aware that some digital photographers have been known to
use Windows as the OS platform for their digital darkroom. So his Windows
proclamation does have something to do with photography, even if somewhat
obliquely.

My spokes-cat #Squiky has this to say about that: :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b2jipyjreu8wlv/Squiky%20Says%20%28Spin%20Doctoring%20%21%29.jpg

Aah! The perfect spin doctor.

Savageduck

Old April 27th 19, 07:09 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

On 27/04/2019 03:50, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 26, 2019, Ron C wrote
(in ):

wrote:

https://www.extremetech.com/computin...s-may-2019-win
dows-update-on-pcs-with-usb-storage-sd-cards

And that has WHAT to do with photography??

Haven’t you heard of the COHSS or the "Chinese Overhead Sewerage System"?
It is alleged that it provides great photo ops, with interesting elements of
debate, and Rich is prepared to discuss it exclusively in r.p.d. which is
the only NG Rich seems to subscriber to.

BTW: You might be aware that some digital photographers have been known to
use Windows as the OS platform for their digital darkroom. So his Windows
proclamation does have something to do with photography, even if somewhat
obliquely.

My spokes-cat #Squiky has this to say about that: :-)

https://www.dropbox.com/s/3b2jipyjreu8wlv/Squiky%20Says%20%28Spin%20Doctoring%20%21%29.jpg

Aah! The perfect spin doctor.

Purrfect, even! :-D

Old April 28th 19, 09:33 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

wrote:

[...]

Dave:

Re your comment on my dropbox ,, don't think I've
ever posted the squiky-spokes-cat original image.
Google #Squiky and check the images ..
Lots of cats .. many mine. :-)

[I can't get to dropbox on this machine.]
--
==
Later...
Old April 28th 19, 11:17 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Thanks, Ron :-)

I looked here https://twitter.com/Ron11366

Nice kitty!

--
David B.
Devon, UK
Old April 29th 19, 12:46 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

Default BEWARE Windows 10 May Update [OT: cats... ]

wrote:

[...]

So my cryptic bread crumbs worked.

For what it's worth .. a twit link to a few
favorite recent shots of one of my other cats
( Cadtickull )
[I think this link should work]
pic.twitter.com/zwWC8WdgiB
--
==
Later...

Old April 29th 19, 09:44 AM posted to rec.photo.digital
David B.[_2_]

wrote:

[...]

Indeed they did! :-)

For what it's worth .. a twit link to a few
favorite recent shots of one of my other cats
( Cadtickull )
[I think this link should work]
* pic.twitter.com/zwWC8WdgiB

Many thanks, Ron C.

I ended up he
https://twitter.com/Ron11366/status/...848961/photo/1

Such wonderful colouring in his eyes! :-)

--
David B.
Devon, UK
Old April 29th 19, 03:16 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Ron C

On 28/04/2019 21:33, Ron C wrote:
On 4/27/2019 2:09 AM, David B. wrote:
On 27/04/2019 03:50, Savageduck wrote:
On Apr 26, 2019, Ron C wrote
(in ):

On 4/26/2019 10:15 PM, Savageduck wrote:

[...]

Yep, that's the one.

OK, 'twas a minor hijack from Win10, but enough cats for now. (?) :-)
--
==
Later...