5 megapixel camera suggestion

Old June 30th 04, 12:40 AM
Anna

Default 5 megapixel camera suggestion

I'm looking to purchase a 5 megapixel camera and would really appreciate
some help on this.

What I need is a camera that is 5 megapixel, point and shoot, little red eye
problem and a good flash. I don't need a heck of a lot of features. Most
if not all of my shots would be done with auto setting. I was originally
looking at the Canon G5, but there are way to many options on it for my
needs.

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Thank you.

Old June 30th 04, 12:56 AM
Don R

The Nikon Coolpix 5400 is an excellent choice. Check
www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html for some reviews.

Old June 30th 04, 02:55 AM
Karl Burrows

I looked for the same thing and ended up buying a Kodak DX6490. Only 4MP,
buy I can still make an 8x10 or more with it and you can't beat the features
and price.

Old June 30th 04, 09:59 AM
Ron Hunter

Anna wrote:

I'm looking to purchase a 5 megapixel camera and would really appreciate
some help on this.

What I need is a camera that is 5 megapixel, point and shoot, little red eye
problem and a good flash. I don't need a heck of a lot of features. Most
if not all of my shots would be done with auto setting. I was originally
looking at the Canon G5, but there are way to many options on it for my
needs.

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Thank you.

Check out the Kodak DX4530, or the DX7630 cameras.
Old June 30th 04, 12:51 PM
Jorge Prediguez

"Anna" wrote in message news:f6nEc.943728$oR5.897444@pd7tw3no...
I'm looking to purchase a 5 megapixel camera and would really appreciate
some help on this.

What I need is a camera that is 5 megapixel, point and shoot, little red eye
problem and a good flash. I don't need a heck of a lot of features. Most
if not all of my shots would be done with auto setting. I was originally
looking at the Canon G5, but there are way to many options on it for my
needs.

Any thoughts on what else would be suitable.

Thank you.

You need to buy the Sigma SD9. This camera is more then 10 megapixels.
It takes great fuking pictures. The quality can't be beat. Canon
cameras all suck tuna juice from your white honkey tonk pussy hole.
You white cracker hoes love Mexican Sigma photographers. We really get
you're ****s wet.
Old June 30th 04, 01:16 PM
Dennis Bradley

"Jorge Prediguez" wrote in message This camera is more
then 10 megapixels.
It takes great fuking pictures. The quality can't be beat. Canon
cameras all suck tuna juice from your white honkey tonk pussy hole.
You white cracker hoes love Mexican Sigma photographers. We really get
you're ****s wet.

You really are a sad guy and need to get out more.

Old June 30th 04, 01:19 PM
HRosita

Hi,

Check out the Minolta A1. Image stabilization, 28-200mm zoom, threaded 49mm
lens, manual zoom ring.
Rosita

Old June 30th 04, 02:01 PM
jay

The Nikon Coolpix 5200 or 4200 might be good choices as well. Less manual
controls, easy to use and a nice small point 'n shoot camera.

--jay

nk.net...