WTB Lensboard for Beseler 67

Old November 16th 03, 09:36 PM
Nicholas O. Lindan

Default WTB Lensboard for Beseler 67

"Helge Buddenborg" wrote

I need a flat lensboard for a Beseler Dichro 67 Enlarger
Preferably 39mm threaded.

In an emergency (I forgot to order a lensboard for my new
lens) I made my own lensboard for a 45MX from the cardboard
on the back of legal pads. They work very well and last a
long time.

* Cut squares of cardboard to build the required thickness.

* Cut an undersized hole in each square with a matt knife

* Glue together

* With a half round file finish the final hole. If the
finished hole is a wee bit undersized then the lens can
be threaded snugly into the cardboard till you can find a
retaining ring.

* If desired, paint it black. I didn't have any black
paint handy so I used Kiwi shoe dressing and applied
a coat of clear Krylon to keep dust down.

Presto: lensboard in 1/2 an hour. Great when you forgot
to order one for your new lens.

P.S.: Some legal pads work better than others -- look around
for the stiffest ones. Ampad "Gold Fibre" are good.

--
Nicholas O. Lindan, Cleveland, Ohio