Pros and Cons of the Sigma SD10 Web Site Update --1 August 2004

Old August 1st 04, 08:43 PM
Steven M. Scharf

Default Pros and Cons of the Sigma SD10 Web Site Update --1 August 2004

The Pros and Cons of the Sigma SD10 Web Site has been updated

http://sigmasd10.com

Changes
---------
1. Added hyperlinked table of contents
2. Added change log.
3. Made several additions, corrections, and deletions to the list of pros
and cons.
4. Changed the title back to "Pros and Cons of the Sigma SD10 Digital SLR
Camera"
5. Removed dead links
6. Added several comparison charts

Thanks to some of the folks over at the dpreview.com Sigma forum for making
several suggestions that led to changes in the site, including two additions
to the list of "pros." While a few posters on that site are obviously upset
over the existence of this site, the response has been overwhelmingly
positive from the objective posters.

Disclaimers
-This is a non-commercial, informational site.
-The opinions stated on this site are the opinions of the author, and of
other contributors.
-Nothing is sold on this site.
-No advertising is accepted.
-This site is not affiliated with Sigma Corporation or Foveon Corporation.

Old August 2nd 04, 12:10 AM
John Appleby

Steven M. Scharf" wrote in message
ink.net...
The Pros and Cons of the Sigma SD10 Web Site has been updated

http://sigmasd10.com

Hi Steven,

That's actually a pretty balanced view, in my opinion. Balanced views on
Sigma products are hard to come by in my experience

The only thing is that most of your stats are those claimed by the
manufacturer. I don't know, but I'm guessing some of them are inaccurate.

Regards,

John

Old August 2nd 04, 02:43 AM
Steven M. Scharf

"John Appleby" wrote in message
Steven M. Scharf" wrote in message
ink.net...
The Pros and Cons of the Sigma SD10 Web Site has been updated

http://sigmasd10.com

Hi Steven,

That's actually a pretty balanced view, in my opinion. Balanced views on
Sigma products are hard to come by in my experience

This is true. For some reason, discussions about Sigma products tend to
attract two extremes, with not much in the middle.

The only thing is that most of your stats are those claimed by the
manufacturer. I don't know, but I'm guessing some of them are inaccurate.

Perhaps, AFAIK, every site uses the same statistic in terms of sensor size,
etc.

Old December 11th 04, 09:20 AM
lmatson

"two extremes, with not much in the middle"
Sounds like you understand the structure of your head perfectly.

Old December 11th 04, 09:20 AM
lmatson