Photography forum

Old October 15th 06, 12:57 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Greg \_\

Default Photography forum

In article ews.net,
"Harry Stottle" wrote:

has to leave me wondering what
sort of person is hiding behind that friendly exterior.

Don't look at personal motivations so close and you"ll be happier,
at least you know where he can be found and he is replying to you here
as opposed to the countless idiots that post crap and hide. If you don't
like his forum don't subscribe.

As long as he doesn't continue advertising I won't be killfiling him.
--
Reality-Is finding that perfect picture
and never looking back.

www.gregblankphoto.com
Old October 15th 06, 01:00 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Greg \_\

In article .com,
"stemmy" wrote:

If you were thinking of an alias - "Harry
Stottle" would be the first thing that jumped into your head.

Why?

I think Capt. Long John applies to me better

Old October 15th 06, 07:14 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
PRO SHOW_SS

i joined the group..and what i have seen and read so far its a up right
photo forum....a lot to learn and the people are very helpful and
friendly......i'm giving it a try....in the few days that i have been on
it i got alot of help from people all over the world....found were to
get albums cheeper and film and how to shoot certin things at wedding
that i would never of thought of , but will be tring...they also have
photo contests....all in all its more then what i thought it would
be....go in take a look..what do you have to loose, just to look

Wayne
Mirror Image Photogrphy
Milwaukee, WI.

Old October 15th 06, 08:32 AM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
stemmy

PRO SHOW_SS wrote:
i joined the group..and what i have seen and read so far its a up right
photo forum....a lot to learn and the people are very helpful and
friendly......i'm giving it a try....in the few days that i have been on
it i got alot of help from people all over the world....found were to
get albums cheeper and film and how to shoot certin things at wedding
that i would never of thought of , but will be tring...they also have
photo contests....all in all its more then what i thought it would
be....go in take a look..what do you have to loose, just to look

Wayne
Mirror Image Photogrphy
Milwaukee, WI.

Thanks Wayne !!!!!!!!!

Cheques in the post - lol !!!

Old October 16th 06, 02:02 PM posted to rec.photo.equipment.medium-format
Lloyd Erlick

On Sat, 14 Oct 2006 15:49:48 +0200, "Q.G. de
Bakker" wrote:

Harry Stottle wrote:

I have never used the alias Harry Stottle in any forum, [...]
[...] none
of them are me, unless it is a site linked to newsgroup messages that I
have posted using the alias Harry Stottle.

What?

October 16, 2006, from Lloyd Erlick,

I had little interest in this thread until I
read this. I have to add my own "What?" and
along with it, "Huh?".

As an aside -- I too use Usenet to promote my
website. In my humble experience, the best
way to do so is to take part in discussions
in a meaningful way. People get to know you,
and eventually decide to look at your
website.

regards,
--le