Marxist, Stalinist demons of Apple at it again

Old June 7th 11, 04:21 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Rich[_6_]

Default Marxist, Stalinist demons of Apple at it again

I hope this latest (along with the material-depriving scam known as
"Apple's Cloud") scam takes the cake. Is this totalitarian control s---
going to be sickly Job's legacy.

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...TOFF&d=PG01&p=
1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50& s1=%2220110128384%
22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20110128384&RS=DN/20110128384

Old June 7th 11, 06:10 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Mon, 06 Jun 2011 22:21:45 -0500, Rich wrote:

I hope this latest (along with the material-depriving scam known as
"Apple's Cloud") scam takes the cake. Is this totalitarian control s---
going to be sickly Job's legacy.

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...DN/20110128384

Regards,

Eric Stevens
Old June 7th 11, 01:15 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

On 2011-06-06 23:21 , Rich wrote:
I hope this latest (along with the material-depriving scam known as
"Apple's Cloud") scam takes the cake. Is this totalitarian control s---
going to be sickly Job's legacy.

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...TOFF&d=PG01&p=
1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50& s1=%2220110128384%
22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20110128384&RS=DN/20110128384

I don't know why I feel compelled to answer ...

1) The above patent is part of the system Apple propose to prevent video
recording of things like rock concerts. The phone (video) detects an
infrared signal telling iPhone's not to record and the recording is
disabled. Why Apple feel compelled to do such a thing... may have to do
with their increasing business dealings with recording co's.

2) The above system is also a nice way to increase the information
bandwidth of a device. One could imagine that while recording video of
some event that text information (for example) is also sent to the phone
which could be recorded together or separately, contain links,
transcripts or other useful data.

Don't assume evil.

--
gmail originated posts filtered due to spam.
Old June 7th 11, 04:30 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 6/6/11 10:21 PM, in article
, "Rich"
wrote:

I hope this latest (along with the material-depriving scam known as
"Apple's Cloud") scam takes the cake. Is this totalitarian control s---
going to be sickly Job's legacy.

http://appft.uspto.gov/netacgi/nph-P...TOFF&d=PG01&p=
1&u=%2Fnetahtml%2FPTO%2Fsrchnum.html&r=1&f=G&l=50& s1=%2220110128384%
22.PGNR.&OS=DN/20110128384&RS=DN/20110128384

Is this the same person who was over in the Mac forums the other day asking
about how cool it was that someone could recover their stolen Mac laptop by
remote control?

Which way you gonna want it Rich? Which way?

Fools, especially paranoid fools never cease to amaze...

Old June 7th 11, 06:53 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
John McWilliams

On 6/7/11 10:04 AM, RichA wrote:
On Jun 7, 11:30 am, George wrote:

Fools, especially paranoid fools never cease to amaze...

You're talking about the writer of that article, right? I don't post
in MAC forums.

It's "Mac"; "MAC" is an acronym for other things.
He was referring to you, btw, but you knew that.

Old June 7th 11, 07:38 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Alan Browne

On 2011-06-07 13:53 , John McWilliams wrote:
On 6/7/11 10:04 AM, RichA wrote:
On Jun 7, 11:30 am, George wrote:

Fools, especially paranoid fools never cease to amaze...

You're talking about the writer of that article, right? I don't post
in MAC forums.

It's "Mac"; "MAC" is an acronym for other things.
He was referring to you, btw, but you knew that.

It's "raw".

RAW isn't an acronym for anything having to do with photography.

--
gmail originated posts filtered due to spam.
Old June 7th 11, 11:40 PM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
Eric Stevens

On Tue, 07 Jun 2011 11:07:07 -0400, PeterN
wrote:

On 6/7/2011 9:01 AM, RichA wrote:
On Jun 7, 8:15 am, Alan
wrote:

snip

Don't assume evil.

Thin edge of the wedge. "We only want to use it to prevent recording
of rock concerts..."
Yeah, sure.

And exactly what is the evil.

He wants to steal.

Regards,

Eric Stevens
Old June 8th 11, 01:26 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
George Kerby

On 6/7/11 12:53 PM, in article , "John McWilliams"
wrote:

On 6/7/11 10:04 AM, RichA wrote:
On Jun 7, 11:30 am, George wrote:

Fools, especially paranoid fools never cease to amaze...

You're talking about the writer of that article, right? I don't post
in MAC forums.

It's "Mac"; "MAC" is an acronym for other things.
He was referring to you, btw, but you knew that.

Rich is worse than Rep. Weiner when it comes to covering his ass..

I could do a Google Usenet search and prove him to be his lying self, but it
just ain't worth the time to give to that psychopath...

Old June 8th 11, 01:54 AM posted to rec.photo.digital.slr-systems,rec.photo.digital
PeterN

On 6/7/2011 1:03 PM, RichA wrote:
On Jun 7, 11:07 am, wrote:
On 6/7/2011 9:01 AM, RichA wrote:

On Jun 7, 8:15 am, Alan
wrote:

snip

Don't assume evil.

Thin edge of the wedge. "We only want to use it to prevent recording
of rock concerts..."
Yeah, sure.

And exactly what is the evil.

--
Peter

Everything Apple has done, is doing, or will do.

Try to give a specific, answer that is non-evasive.
Precisely?

--
Peter