Olympus OM-1 with flash (and an extra camera) for sale on ebay

Old June 1st 04, 05:46 PM
Taz Gregory

Default Olympus OM-1 with flash (and an extra camera) for sale on ebay

Auction on ebay ending in 1 day! Current bid is $80. Cheep!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...MESE%3AIT&rd=1

Olympus

Olympus

Olympus

Olympus OM-1 MD 35mm Camera, Flash, Lens, EXTRA camera!

This is a GREAT camera, and a very cool offer. It's all in great shape
and works like a charm. Hate to see it go, but I'm raising money for a
new digital SLR (and those are expensive!)

The OM-1 is a manual SLR with auto-timer, built-in light meter, and a
detachable lens. It's a solid camera, capable of taking some great
shots. I am the original owner of the camera (and all the other items
in this auction).

This auction includes:

The OM-1

50mm 1:1.8 F.ZUIKO lens with cap

Olympus T20 Electronic Flash (with case, no manual)

Camera case

Rubber lens hood

Disney neck strap (Micky Mouse)

2 manuals ('Instructions' and 'At a Glance' guide)

Removable Accessory Shoe 4 (for use with the included flash)

and a free bonus camera! It's an Olympus Infinity Tele -- honestly,
not the greatest camera in the world, but it's good for a student, your
kid, or your buddy. It's a knock around that gets the job done.

Both cameras need new batteries. The tripod in the photos is not included.

And just to be upfront about everything, here's the only downside. The
camera has my named etched small into the bottom of the camera body
(very faint, does not effect the camera in any way, see picture below).
I put it there when I first got the camera since I was paranoid I'd
lose it. Also, the camera case has some flaking of the black by the
snaps (see pictures below), and a tear in the back. It's all cosmetic
and has not weakened the case.

The serial # is 1800032