Gone Mad...

Old September 21st 04, 10:04 PM
Tony Morgan

In message , Black
Shuck writes
And made a spur of the moment purchase to replace my ageing Sony
DSC-F55E digital camera. I opted for the Sony DSC-P120 from Pixmania
for £230 with the £10 discount code.

What are people's opinion on this camera. (I know it's too late...!!)

Also, where is the cheapest place to get Memory sticks in the UK (or
EU), looking for perhaps a 512Mb Mem Stick Pro.

You've missed out. The cheapest source of memory sticks is to buy as
part of the "bundle" with your camera from Pixmania. All the bundles for
the P120 can be viewed at:
http://www.pixmania.co.uk/uk/uk/4614...-dsc-p120.html

I looked at the P120, which has an identical operating spec to the F88
that I went for. The P120 is identical, except for case colour, to the
P100 which is (with the F88) reviewed at
http://www.steves-digicams.com/hardware_reviews.html

The reason I went for the F88 rather than the P120 was the ability to
shoot overhead and at zero ground level (while having a full eyeball of
the viewfinder). Sounds a little gimmicky, but I've already found it
extremely useful.

--
Tony Morgan
http://www.camcord.info

Old September 21st 04, 11:17 PM
Black Shuck

Tony Morgan wrote:
[...]

Thanks, missed those offers. However, have just ordered myself a 1GB
sandisk Memory Stick Pro on ebay for £100.

--
"This dog don't give a feck..."