Heart Concert

Old September 19th 04, 03:23 PM
Andy Hewitt

mark_digital© wrote:

We heard the usual warning about copyright. What I found interesting
was that they said digital cameras 5MP and under were allowed.

Think about that statement for a moment.

mark_

That makes sense. Most new Digital cameras under 5mp aren't going to be
capable of taking any decent photos of the stage at a concert anyway.

--
Andy Hewitt ** FAF#1, (Ex-OSOS#5) - FJ1200 ABS
Honda Civic 16v: Windows free zone (Mac G5 Dual Processor)
Old September 19th 04, 05:01 PM
Randall Ainsworth

In article , mark_digital©
wrote:

We heard the usual warning about copyright. What I found interesting
was that they said digital cameras 5MP and under were allowed.

Think about that statement for a moment.

When I photographed them back in 1977 just as they were hitting it big,
I used a Hasselblad. That was after I smoked dope with them backstage
beforehand. Ahhhh...those were the days...
Old September 19th 04, 07:40 PM
Jer

Andy Hewitt wrote:

mark_digital© wrote:

We heard the usual warning about copyright. What I found interesting
was that they said digital cameras 5MP and under were allowed.

Think about that statement for a moment.

mark_

That makes sense. Most new Digital cameras under 5mp aren't going to be
capable of taking any decent photos of the stage at a concert anyway.

And so all legal points of ingress will be attended by staff with this
vast knowledge of all digital photo equipment? I think not.

--
jer email reply - I am not a 'ten'
"All that we do is touched with ocean, yet we remain on the shore of

Old September 19th 04, 10:22 PM
Andy Hewitt

Jer wrote:

Andy Hewitt wrote:

mark_digital© wrote:

We heard the usual warning about copyright. What I found interesting
was that they said digital cameras 5MP and under were allowed.

Think about that statement for a moment.

mark_

That makes sense. Most new Digital cameras under 5mp aren't going to be
capable of taking any decent photos of the stage at a concert anyway.

And so all legal points of ingress will be attended by staff with this
vast knowledge of all digital photo equipment? I think not.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. Hence my stating 'new' cameras.
Obviously older DSLRs with lower MP, but decent zoom and hot shoe flash
would be ideal for the job.

Old September 19th 04, 10:40 PM
Jer

Andy Hewitt wrote:
Jer wrote:

Andy Hewitt wrote:

mark_digital© wrote:

We heard the usual warning about copyright. What I found interesting
was that they said digital cameras 5MP and under were allowed.

Think about that statement for a moment.

mark_

That makes sense. Most new Digital cameras under 5mp aren't going to be
capable of taking any decent photos of the stage at a concert anyway.

And so all legal points of ingress will be attended by staff with this
vast knowledge of all digital photo equipment? I think not.

Yeah, I was wondering that too. Hence my stating 'new' cameras.
Obviously older DSLRs with lower MP, but decent zoom and hot shoe flash
would be ideal for the job.

I've heard rumours about some venues banning cell phones now. I'm
thinking, "a crummy, grainy, blurry lo-res image of some rock band on
it's last leg? Give it a rest, gents."