Luminar for Windows

Old July 14th 17, 03:56 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
Mayayana

Default Luminar for Windows

"Savageduck" wrote

| Aah, so you need Photoshop.

Indeed. If I were on a Mac I guess I'd
be stuck with Photoshop.

Old July 14th 17, 06:51 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
nospam

In article , Mayayana
wrote:

| Aah, so you need Photoshop.

Indeed. If I were on a Mac I guess I'd
be stuck with Photoshop.

definitely not.
Old September 5th 17, 01:52 PM posted to rec.photo.digital
android

On Thursday, July 13, 2017 at 3:50:09 PM UTC+3, Savageduck wrote:
On Jul 13, 2017,
wrote
(in ):

Hey Guys,
I'm with Macphun software and I would like to invite you to check out our
new
open beta of Luminar for Windows. It is fully compatible with Windows 7,
8,
10 and we will really appreciate your feedback.

As an early adopter of many Macphun products there are a few things you
should note.
As much as regular subscribers to the photo newsgroups bring news of new
products, and/or their favored products to the NGs, unsolicited corporate
promotion is frowned upon and most would consider this to be SPAM.

Then, Luminar is still in need of some polishing. Consider adding a few
things such as lens profiles/correction, CA correction, camera calibration,
etc. It is not quite there yet as a complete solution.

Savageduck

I get your spam critics since my motivations may differ from the regular
users. But since this thread is devoted to Luminar for Windows, and I come
here merely to inform you about current status of the software as well as
monitor some questions and issues one may post here, I'm sure it's a healthy
kind of spam we need to have.

I installed the beta on my Acer notebook but can't figure out what it's
for. Welcome to the group anyways. Devs are welcome...
--
teleportation kills