Death Valley Wildflower

Old March 24th 05, 01:50 AM
paul

Default Death Valley Wildflower

Here's my pics from last weekend:
http://www.edgehill.net/1/?SC=go.php&DIR=California/Desert/0-2005-highlights
Comments welcome.
Old March 24th 05, 02:42 AM
Jerry Koontz via PhotoKB.com

This is the 1st time on this site. I can't find out who is the photographer
or if this is film or digital. The 1st photo was Great! I had a friend that
went to Death Vally last week also. He said it was incredible. Its raining
now as I type so maybe I still have time to go. I am thinking about trying
out my 6x9 film camera.
I don't like it when you have light print against white background ,like
now as I am typing. All black would be easer to read. Computers are hard
enough on my eyes as is. If this is read by the photographer please send me
a e-mail your wour is very good.

Old March 24th 05, 03:29 AM
paul

Jerry Koontz via PhotoKB.com wrote:

This is the 1st time on this site. I can't find out who is the photographer
or if this is film or digital. The 1st photo was Great! I had a friend that
went to Death Vally last week also. He said it was incredible. Its raining
now as I type so maybe I still have time to go. I am thinking about trying
out my 6x9 film camera.
I don't like it when you have light print against white background ,like
now as I am typing. All black would be easer to read. Computers are hard
enough on my eyes as is. If this is read by the photographer please send me
a e-mail your wour is very good.

Hi, yes I just subscribed to this newsgroup. I took all the photos on
that site. The first one is f/8 1/60 200mm on a Nikon D70 digital. I did
boost the saturation considerably for most of the Death Valley shots.
I've only had this camera less than a year, I shot with a 3MP Olympus
for 5 years before that which re-kindled my love of photography after
some down time. I'm hoping to put together a book of California flora.