Canon FD Auto Bellows, FL slide Duplicator, and 50mm f/3.5 macro lens

Old June 21st 05, 01:17 PM

Default Canon FD Auto Bellows, FL slide Duplicator, and 50mm f/3.5 macro lens

I have several Canon manual focus items for sale.

Auto Bellows

This is for the FD mount manual focus cameras and lenses. Used with a
double cable release (not included), it will work in full auto. Works
fine in manual without it. I did some nice slide copying with it as
well as some nice macro work. Fully adjustable, includes scales.
Excellent condition.

$85

Canon Slide Duplicator

This one is intended to go with the FL bellows. I didn't realize this
when I bought it. It can be made to work with the Auto bellows, but not
as easily as with the FL. Excellent condition. Includes the box and
instructions.

$25

50mm f/3.5 macro lens

Excellent for macro work. Includes both front and rear caps. Excellent
condition.

$150

I also have a Canon T90 for sale. Excellent working condition. Some
minor scratches on the back. Includes eye cup and body cap. $275

I have photos of everything.

I accept paypal or checks (allow time to clear) if you would like it
shipped (shipping extra). Cash if meeting in person.

Please, no responses with Western Union. I have received so many scam
offers that way that I do not trust money orders anymore.