Auto film/photo scanner

Old November 26th 04, 01:06 AM
{4FB5DDD8-2A71-484E-BDCD-52E7EDD9D9ED}

Default Auto film/photo scanner

I'm looking for a scanner that will auto-feed photos and negative film.
These are for family photos, not pro, so price is a little more important
than quality. I've been searching but can't find anything that will
auto-feed and scan both printed photos and negative film.

Anyone know of such an animal?

Thanks!

Old November 26th 04, 02:35 PM
Granny

Check on ACER brand. I purchased one several years ago and it is great for
negatives besides being the best regular scanner I have ever owned. I have
never seen these in stores again, but they are worth researching. Good luck.

************************************************** ********************************

Old November 27th 04, 02:47 PM
Matt

That is a damn good post, but unfortunately I am unable to answer.

I was just thinking today that it would be great to 'auto-scan' all my old
35mm negatives, without the laborious task of doing 6 frames at a time.

Old December 1st 04, 05:57 PM
Big Bill

On Sat, 27 Nov 2004 13:47:35 -0000, "Matt" wrote:

That is a damn good post, but unfortunately I am unable to answer.

I was just thinking today that it would be great to 'auto-scan' all my old
35mm negatives, without the laborious task of doing 6 frames at a time.

That's relatively easy: hire a kid to do it. :-)

--
Bill Funk
Change "g" to "a"